Orlando, Mar. 13, 2014 – GENBAND, a leading developer of multimedia and cloud communications solutions, today announced plans to demonstrate its recently introduced Generation Enterprise™ communications portfolio, which includes the industry’s first WebRTC-enabled Unified Communications (UC) and mobility portfolio; the award-winning QUANTiX QFlex™ Enterprise Session Border Controller (eSBC); advanced SIP Trunking capabilities; and innovative WebRTC and cloud solutions at the Enterprise Connect Conference & Exhibition in Orlando Mar. 17 - 19. The company will also demonstrate groundbreaking use cases of its market-leading WebRTC capabilities for healthcare and other verticals.
“Earlier this year, we introduced Generation Enterprise, which is designed specifically for today’s mobile, cloud-based business communications market, so the timing could not be more ideal to showcase these advances at the premier gathering for enterprise communications and collaboration,”said Jon Jorgl, President of Enterprise Solutions for GENBAND. “As one of the pillars of our Generation Enterprise framework, our SPiDR™ WebRTC solution is already helping customers in key verticals such as healthcare, government, finance and education realize the disruptive nature of Web-based Real-time communications. We’re pleased to showcase the innovative capabilities of SPiDR along with the rest of our industry-leading Generation Enterprise portfolio at Enterprise Connect.”
GENBAND’s Director of Solutions Marketing, Ashish Jain, will participate in several speaking panels, including SIP Trunking: How to Buy What You Needon Monday, Mar. 17 at 9 am; The SBC’s Role in Your Communications Architecture on Tuesday, Mar. 18 at 8 am; and SIP Trunking Interoperability on Wednesday, Mar. 19 at 4 pm.
The Internet Telephony Service Providers Association (ITSPA) recently recognized the GENBAND QFlex eSBC as the 2014 Best VoIP Infrastructure Solution for its advanced SIP interoperability capabilities.
- Unified Communications & Mobility – SMART OFFICE 2.0: SIP-based UC solution that delivers the same experiences on tablets, smartphones, WebRTC-enabled browsers and SIP phones.
- Nortel Evolution Solutions: Allows enterprises with legacy Nortel technology to maximize the value of their investments by gradually transitioning to IP-based multi-modal, multi-vendor, cloud based communications solutions.
- SIP Trunking & Session Border Control - QUANTiX™ Portfolio: Includes the industry’s most scalable, secure, intelligent SBCs and advanced session management solutions that deliver more robust management and control with cost-effective enterprise-wide licensing.
- WebRTC Gateway & Services – SPiDR: Representing the future of UC and Contact Centers using only a Web browser, SPiDR leverages HTML5 and REST APIs to make communications native in enterprises’ business applications.
- Cloud-based UC Services – NUViA™: Enterprises can acquire next generation UC without large CAPEX investments leveraging NUViA, a cloud-based UC service that offers resellers an alternative to selling traditional hardware solutions.
- Messaging Platform Migration – IMM: Many legacy messaging platforms are either at or near end-of-life or end-of-support. GENBAND’s solution allows enterprises to protect their business and enable a new generation of mobile messaging and speech-to-text services.
To see these innovative enterprise communications and collaboration offerings, visit GENBAND at booth #719.
TAGS: GENBAND, Enterprise Connect, Unified Communications, UC, SIP Trunking, WebRTC, cloud communications, Session Border Controllers, SBC, Enterprise Communications.
- GENBAND Generation Enterprise video
- GENBAND SMART OFFICE video
- SPiDR WebRTC Gateway video
- NUViA Cloud video
FROM THE CORE TO THE EDGE TO THE EXPERIENCETM, GENBAND is a global leader in smart networking solutions for service providers and enterprises in over 80 countries. The company’s technology improves IP networks by making them more scalable, secure, profitable and efficient. GENBAND’s market-leading technology supports multimedia voice, data and video sessions and fixed-mobile unified communications applications that scale on public and private networks. With a flexible, cloud-ready platform, GENBAND’s IMS, edge and application solutions help its customers compete effectively by increasing revenues, improving profitability, and attracting and retaining customers. To learn more, visit us on the web at www.GENBAND.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
- See more at: http://www.genband.com/media-center/press-releases/genband-showcases-generation-enterprise-industrys-first-webrtc-enhanced-#sthash.fTrVWkKS.dpuf