A brief look back at the most read posts in 2013.
by Jason Small
In 2013 we shared news and information in an effort to help you stay informed about the topics we believe matter to you.
To keep you informed about what's happening in data security, we released our Data Breach Investigations Report -- now in its sixth year of publication, analyzing data from 19 global security organizations with an analysis of 47,000+ security incidents and 621 confirmed breaches.
We also released our first-ever Verizon 2013 State of the Enterprise Cloud Report highlighting the trends in enterprise cloud adoption and usage to help you make informed decisions for your business.
To summarize the year, here's the full list of our ‘most read' posts in 2013 -- thanks to you:
- Verizon 2013 State of the Enterprise Cloud Report - The first annual report examines trends in enterprise cloud adoption and usage.
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions: Q1 2013 Highlights - Verizon Enterprise Solutions completed agreements with and began deploying innovative business technology solutions for a variety of corporations and organizations in the quarter, including the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Ocean Exploration Trust, Quest Diagnostics and Synchronoss Technologies.
- Verizon Reinvents the Enterprise Cloud - The new Verizon Cloud delivers Enterprise-Class performance and unprecedented control with startup flexibility and speed.
- Verizon Gains FDA Clearance for Remote Health Monitoring Solution - Medical device helps clinicians more effectively manage patients' health from their home or when they are on the go.
- Large-Scale Financial Cybercrime, State-Affiliated Espionage Dominate Security Landscape, Finds 'Verizon 2013 Data Breach Investigations Report' - The report, now in its sixth year, offers new insight into data thieves and their motives.
- VIDEO: Verizon's Innovation Center and Limitless Potential - Nearing the two-year anniversary of the official opening of the Verizon Innovation Center in July 2011, this working lab outside of Boston has hosted hundreds of customers, prospective collaborators, and companies both large and small, who have seen the kinds of solutions that are possible. Take a virtual tour and see the amazing things taking place at the Innovation Center.
- Verizon's Converged Health Management - Advancing Patient Care with Mobile Health Software Solution - Verizon announced a remote patient-monitoring medical platform designed to help clinicians and patients manage their health in between doctor visits.
- Infographic: Verizon Identifies Key Enterprise-Technology Trends for 2014 - Cloud, Security and M2M connected solutions give individuals greater control over innovation and business success.
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions: Q3 2013 Highlights - Verizon Enterprise Solutions completed agreements with, and began deploying innovative business technology solutions for, a variety of corporations and organizations around the globe in the quarter, including the American Red Cross, General Electric, Guggenheim Partners, JetBlue, Juniper Networks, Landstar Systems, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., Shangri-La Hotels, Synchronoss Technologies and the U.S. Department of the Interior.
- Verizon Launches the VERIS Community Database - A free, public data breach repository will aid research and help companies fight cyber-attacks.
Thank you for your readership in 2013 and we will continue to work toward earning your attention as your source for breaking news and informative stories related to innovation, cloud, security, machine-to-machine, mobility and other enterprise news.
Our goal is to provide you with valuable, insightful stories and information to help you understand how these technologies are changing and why it matters to you. We always welcome any feedback you may wish to offer (@VerizonJason). Please let us know how we're doing, anytime.