Statement from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Net Insight achieved a growth of 11% in the third quarter and at the same time we improved our operating margin."
Third Quarter 2013
· Net Sales of SEK 66.9 million (60.3) corresponding to an increase of 10.9% compared to the same period previous year. The increase in comparable currencies amounts to 12.8%.
· Operating earnings of SEK 3.9 million (-3.6), corresponding to an operating margin of 5.8% (-6.0).
· Earnings per share of SEK 0.01 (-0.01).
· Total cash flow of SEK 20.6 million (-9.2).
January - September 2013
· Net Sales of SEK 202.0 million (212.0) corresponding to a decrease of 4.7% compared to the same period previous year. The decrease in comparable currencies amounts to 2.0%.
· Operating earnings of SEK 4.6 million (5.0), corresponding to an operating margin of 2.3% (2.3).
· Earnings per share of SEK 0.01 (0.04).
· Total cash flow of SEK -3.5 million (-5.6).
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on October 24, 2013 at 08.45 CET.
Net Insight delivers the world's most efficient and scalable transport solution for Broadcast and IP Media, Digital Terrestrial TV and IPTV/CATV networks.
Net Insight products truly deliver 100 percent Quality of Service with three times improvement in utilization of bandwidth for a converged transport infrastructure. Net Insight's Nimbra(TM) platform is the industry solution for video, voice and data, reducing operational costs by 50 percent and enhancing competitiveness in delivery of existing and new media services.
More than 175 world class customers run mission critical video services over Net Insight products in over 60 countries. Net Insight is quoted on the NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.