Rio De Janeiro, Oct. 17, 2013 – GENBAND, a leading developer of multimedia and cloud communications solutions, today announced that it will demonstrate its IP Transformation, Unified Communications (UC), WebRTC, service provider Over-the-Top (OTT)and network security solutions at the Futurecom Conference & Exhibition in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, Oct. 21- 24.
“Latin America is one of the most dynamic growth markets in the communications industry, so we are pleased to showcase our market-leading solutions at the most influential conference in the region,” said Brad Bush, Chief Marketing Officer at GENBAND. “Our all-IP-based portfolio provides solutions to help carriers bring innovative technology and services to their customers and capitalize on the growth opportunities in the region.”
Solutions being showcased at the show include:
- GENBAND’s industry-leading IP transformationand IMS solutions offer unique and cost-effective approaches to moving to an all-IP infrastructure.
- The company’s advanced UCsolutions allow operators to offer their customers a completely connected user experience, whether working at home, in the ofﬁce or anywhere in the world.
- The SPiDR™ WebRTC Gateway, the industry’s most comprehensive and seamless bridge between the telecom and Web worlds, allows operators to quickly develop and deploy innovative applications that improve customer satisfaction, offer competitive advantages and unlock new revenue opportunities.
- The recently acquired fring service provides carriers with a proven white-label OTT solution they can brand to deliver user experiences that are vastly superior to offerings from independent OTT providers.
- Securing network borders is a major challenge facing operators, and GENBAND network security solutions, which include the fastest growing session border controller (SBC) in the industry, provide unprecedented network border security and interconnect capabilities.
On Tuesday, Oct. 22 at 5:20 pm, BG Kumar, President of GENBAND’s Multimedia Business Unit will present Federating with the Over-the-Tops: Competition or Co-opetition in the Leblon Conference Room.To see demonstrations of GENBAND’s IP Transformation, UC, WebRTC, service provider OTT and network security solutions, visit booth number C8.
FROM THE CORE TO THE EDGE TO THE EXPERIENCETM
GENBAND is a global leader in smart networking solutions for service providers and enterprises in over 80 countries. The company’s technology improves IP networks by making them more scalable, secure, profitable and efficient. GENBAND’s market-leading technology supports multimedia voice, data and video sessions and fixed-mobile unified communications applications that scale on public and private networks. With a flexible, cloud-ready platform, GENBAND’s IMS, edge and application solutions help its customers compete effectively by increasing revenues, improving profitability, and attracting and retaining customers. To learn more, visit us on the web at www.GENBAND.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
Company Contact:Joe McGarvey
+1 (972) 521 5826