Enables Partners to Bring Valuable, High-Performing Cloud-Ready Solutions and Services to Market
SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 12, 2013) - Juniper Networks (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings), the industry leader in network innovation, today delivered Juniper Partner Advantage Cloud, an expansion of its Partner Advantage program, first introduced in 2012. Partner Advantage Cloud enables global partners to tap into relevant opportunities in the market, providing the cloud-enabling programming, technologies, service and support infrastructure partners need to deliver successful cloud architecture and servicing for customers.
Available as a specialization to qualifying Juniper Networks Elite partners, Partner Advantage Cloud will enable cloud infrastructure partners, systems integrators and service partners to identify, accelerate and deliver solutions to generate new revenue opportunities by leveraging Juniper Networks' products and solutions.
Partner Advantage Cloud also recognizes the role and importance of software-defined network (SDN) technologies in creating advanced cloud solutions and incentivizes partners to adopt SDN products, such as the Juniper Networks® Contrail solution, through specific trainings.
- The launch of Partner Advantage Cloud demonstrates Juniper Networks' ongoing commitment to innovating its Partner Advantage program and driving a cohesive strategy across its partner and product teams to deliver resources that support current and future products and solutions.
- With the launch of Partner Advantage Cloud, Juniper Networks is defining its go-to-market strategy for cloud and the opportunity it represents for partners. This program delivers the relevant elements to help partners build cloud practices and services that will better support their end-users in deploying Juniper Networks-based cloud solutions.
- Partner Advantage Cloud will help define and segment partners' cloud capabilities, and will allow them to leverage Juniper Networks' technology partnerships to create unique solutions that meet customers' needs. Resources include cloud-specific enablement, marketing, financing and reward options consistent with the Partner Advantage program.
- Juniper Networks' Partner Advantage Cloud provides sales and technical training, sales and marketing tools, community engagement and investment and Cloud Innovation marketing development funds (MDF), with related partner discounts and rebates. The program is designed for three specific types of partners:
- Cloud System Integrator (CSI) - A partner with SDN, network infrastructure and advanced security authorizations as well as the Partner Advantage Professional Services specialization, that can implement and deliver fully functional, customized cloud system solutions, including professional services, to cloud service partners (CSPs) or private cloud customers.
- Cloud Services Partners (CSP) - A partner with the Partner Advantage Support Services specialization that sells and provisions differentiated cloud-based services or managed services, based on Juniper Networks' infrastructure, with no product resale.
- Cloud Infrastructure Partner (CIP) - A cloud technology provider partner with an SDN authorization that delivers cloud solutions based on Juniper Networks' infrastructure, including the company's Contrail SDN product.
"Juniper Networks' Partner Advantage Cloud specialization reinforces our commitment to network innovation that addresses broader technology trends, and supporting and delivering new revenue opportunities for our partners within the cloud marketplace by leveraging Juniper Networks products, solutions and resources."
-Emilio Umeoka, senior vice president, Worldwide Partners, Juniper Networks
"As a long time Juniper Networks partner, FishNet Security is excited to participate in Juniper Networks' Partner Advantage Cloud program. Juniper's continued investment in cloud-based solutions and training, including new technical trends like SDN, has helped FishNet create an offering around cloud-based security needs. Our methodology, partnered with Juniper's approach, allows us to improve the quality and speed of the solutions we deliver for customers."
-Charles Crawford, director, Enterprise Architecture, FishNet Security
"As Juniper Networks' first Australian cloud specialist partner, ICT Networks is committed to working together with Juniper to help our customers evolve toward SDN and cloud orchestration platforms. Our investment in building a Juniper Networks Contrail lab and ensuring our technical staff are trained using the Partner Advantage Cloud specialization to design, install and support the Contrail solution will assist us as we guide our customers in their journey toward robust SDN and cloud deployments."
-Robert Kingma, CEO, ICT Networks
"We are pleased to continue to strengthen our relationship with Juniper Networks, and the value we provide to customers, as one of the select resellers to achieve the Cloud specialization within the Partner Advantage program. We believe our training and readiness on SDN and orchestration based on Juniper Networks Contrail solution will help us serve our service provider and enterprise customer base and build on the success that led to NERA Telecommunications winning Juniper's 2012 Service Provider Partner of the Year in Asia-Pacific."
-Samuel Ang, CEO, NERA Telecommunications
"Becoming a Juniper Networks' Partner Advantage Cloud partner means Xantaro can design and support unique cloud-based solutions to help meet our customers' expectations and remain competitive in a rapidly changing market environment. Leveraging Juniper Networks Contrail SDN solution also means we can bring innovative solutions to help customers grow their business through new revenue opportunities."
-Gerold Arheilger, CTO, Xantaro Group
- More information on the Juniper Partner Advantage program
- Juniper.Net Community
- Juniper Partners on Twitter
- Juniper Partners on Facebook
- More information about FishNet Security
- More information about Xantaro Group
- More information about ICT Networks
- More information about NERA Telecommunications
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logo are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.