The first Lumia smartphone to feature metal design detail, the Nokia Lumia 925, lands at AT&T* on Sept. 13 for $21 per month with AT&T Next or $99.99 with a two-year agreement. Pre-orders begin Aug. 28 at www.att.com/lumia925.
At launch, only AT&T customers will be able to pick up the exclusive black version of Nokia Lumia 925. This slim, lightweight Windows Phone features a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display made with Gorilla Glass and runs on AT&T’s 4G LTE network.
“AT&T has sold more Windows Phones than any other U.S. carrier and the Nokia Lumia 925 makes a great addition to our growing portfolio,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president- Devices, AT&T. “It packs the outstanding camera performance Nokia is known for with an affordable price point that makes it a solid deal for anyone in the market for a new smartphone.”
The Lumia 925 continues Nokia’s tradition of offering outstanding optics and camera features. Its 8.7-megapixel PureView camera sensor includes Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), advanced Carl Zeiss optics, and six lenses so you get great photos even in low light. It also features a dedicated camera button so you never miss a shot.
Other impressive camera functions include:
- Nokia Pro Camera app lets you manually adjust flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, white balance and exposure.
- Nokia Smart Camera captures a series of 10 shots and gives you the opportunity to edit your photos using a range of effects:
- Best Shot takes several shots so you can choose your favorite one. It also suggests shots that have the best and sharpest frame.
- Action Shot takes one photo that shows a sequence of movement in a single image.
- Motion Focus creates an effect that the subject of your photo is moving at super speed by keeping the subject still and blurring the background. Unlike other cameras, with the Lumia 925 you don’t have to physically move or follow the action to create a motion blur photo.
- Change Faces combines your favorite expressions from a series of shots into a single perfect group photo.
- Remove Moving Object lets you erase unwanted details from your photos.
You can even record distortion-free stereo sound with deep bass using the High Dynamic range microphones and capture HD video in 1080p.
Powered by Windows Phone 8, the Nokia Lumia 925 features unique Live Tiles that provide near real-time updates on the people and things that matter most. The Windows Phone Store offers more than 170,000 apps, including titles like Pandora, Hulu Plus, Tumblr and Halo: Spartan Assault. Additional apps such as Flipboard, Path and Vine are becoming available soon.
AT&T recently launched AT&T Next, a new program that lets you get a new device every year. AT&T Next is simple and easy to use.
- You can purchase a smartphone or tablet with no down payment, no upgrade fee and no activation fee and agree to pay monthly installments for the device, with no financing fees.
- After 12 payments, you can trade it in and upgrade to a brand new device — again with no down payment.
- AT&T Next is available for new AT&T customers or existing customers who are upgrade eligible.
- Using AT&T Next, you can get the Nokia Lumia 925 for $21 per month.
AT&T now has the most reliable 4G LTE network. According to independent third-party data, AT&T has the highest success rate for delivering mobile content across nationwide 4G LTE networks.** And AT&T was named America’s fastest 4G LTE network in PC Magazine’s 2013 Fastest Mobile Networks 30-market study – and also swept the top rankings in all six U.S. regions from coast to coast: Northeast, Southeast, North-Central, South-Central, Northwest and Southwest. ***
From the initial purchase to ongoing service interactions, AT&T is focused on providing an unparalleled customer experience. AT&T was recently recognized with two significant achievements, outperforming competitors for customer service and wireless purchase experience. J.D. Power awarded AT&T the “Highest Ranked Customer Service Performance Among Full-Service Wireless Providers” and “Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full Service Wireless Providers” in their 2013, Volume 2 studies.
For more information, please visit www.att.com/lumia925.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
** Speed claim based on comparison of national carriers' average 4G LTE download speeds for AndroidTM and Windows smartphones and iPhone 5. Reliability claim compares data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
*** PC Magazine, June 17, 2013; http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2420333,00.asp
AT&T received the highest numerical score among full service wireless providers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Wireless Customer Care Full Service and Full Service Wireless Purchase Experience StudiesSM – Vol. 2. Study based on 7,373 (Customer Care) and 8,693 (Purchase Experience) consumer responses measuring 4 full service wireless providers and measures opinions of consumers who purchased a wireless product or service within last 6 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed January-June 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T, news, filings) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s largest 4G network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T |DIRECTV brands. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. 4G not available everywhere. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.