Texas' small and medium-sized businesses have just gained a compelling solution to the frustrating and complicated job of piecing together voice and data communications that are secure, cost-effective and tailored to their unique needs. TelePacific Communications, a one-stop provider of small and medium-sized business voice and data communications solutions that connect customers, locations and suppliers, leverage the Cloud and ensure business continuity, is opening up its entire portfolio to Texas businesses. Long the leading competitive local exchange telecom carrier in California and Nevada, the company aggressively entered the Texas telecommunications marketplace when it purchased the former Tel West Network Services Corporation in 2011 and has since expanded its presence across the state, with offices that serve the communications needs of all of Texas' major metro areas.
Starting today, Texas businesses can find complete TelePacific Communications solutions that fit their business needs - all on a single bill, with a single number to call for support. Here's a sampling:
- 1Net, a private MPLS IP network, connects business locations privately and securely with low up front cost and guaranteed 99.999% availability. Since the network isn't open to the public Internet, security is focused only where it's needed without any special hardware or software required for a business' private traffic.
- SmartVoice, a complete package of communication services for businesses that combines unlimited local calling, internet access - even a private IP network - and up to 22 voice and data features at a flat monthly rate. Its advanced technology dynamically adjusts between voice and data as employee calling patterns fluctuate to make sure that precious bandwidth never goes to waste.
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) sized for unique business needs. Businesses can connect over a single T1, as many as 8 bonded T1s, or over the Ethernet at speeds of up to 1G.
- Mobile solutions that provide the latest in Smartphone, feature phones and external wi-fi devices.
- Conference Central, a flexible audio conference service that lets customers consolidate conference expenses and receive a single invoice. This reservationless service only charges for minutes used at rates as low as 8 cents per minute.
- Hosted PBX, a Cloud-based service that provides a proven platform for increased productivity and customer satisfaction for companies that want to quickly and economically take advantage of the latest voice capabilities to securely connect their customers, locations, workforce and markets. It enables businesses to avoid costly investments in equipment, maintenance and support while it future proofs their voice communications systems.
- Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and a full suite of essential applications that level the playing field for small and medium-sized businesses by giving them scalable access to constantly updated versions of critical business programs that is the same as large enterprises have, in an economical and user-friendly way that does not require large investments in support or software.
- Colocation services in SSAE 16 and carrier grade data centers that provide a cost-effective alternative to capital-intensive infrastructure investments for customers who want to build a private cloud solution in a secure data center.
- 1Net Continuity, a private IP MPLS Continuity solution that automatically re-routes MPLS VPN data traffic in a matter of seconds from a primary network to a dedicated, secure secondary circuit to keep business critical applications up and running.
- OneSecure service offers layers of security features - Firewall, IPS, Gateway Anti-Virus, Web Content Filtering, SPAM Filtering, Remote Access and Virtual Private Network protection - that are designed with small and medium-size businesses in mind. It proactively delivers the monitoring and tools that keep applications and network communications secure.
- RemoteStor, a turnkey enterprise-class cloud-based data backup and recovery service that automatically and securely backs up critical business information over their existing Internet connection to a secure data vault in one of TelePacific's SSAE 16 data centers.
TelePacific Communications is a communications provider that offers comprehensive connectivity, cloud and continuity solutions to business customers. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the Company serves businesses anchored in California, Nevada and Texas, enabling anywhere-to-anywhere communications, at any speed. Its broad portfolio of customer solutions helps businesses run more efficiently, improves collaboration and ensures against business interruptions. For more information, visit theTelePacific Communications Blog.