Safety at work is paramount and employers are increasingly struggling with ensuring their protection. Vodafone’s Employee Protection Solution can solve these challenges.
Having previously used a number of systems that proved to be unfit for purpose, Harsco, a logistics and environmental services provider to the metals, mining and energy sectors, needed to find a specialized solution to help protect employees in heavily industrialised environments.
Vodafone has taken the time to understand our needs and has worked alongside us during the implementation to make sure the solution works as we want it to. Right down to the training packs Vodafone provided for our employees, the attention to detail has been second to none.
Gareth Clayton, Continuous Improvement Leader, Harsco Metals Group
After an initial consultation, Vodafone provided Harsco with special rugged devices alongside its industry leading employee tracking and protection platform. Vodafone worked closely with Harsco to manage an initial trial, giving Harsco’s health and safety team the intelligence it needs to evaluate the benefits of a Europe-wide rollout.
- Rugged devices prove well suited to the industrial workplace
- Intuitive management platform is easy for Harsco’s team to manage in-house
- Employees benefit from enhanced protection and support
- Harsco significantly enhances its ability to satisfy staff duty of care requirements
- Vodafone’s global capacity gives Harsco the option to expand service easily across Europe
- See more at: http://enterprise.vodafone.com/insight_news/2013-06-10-harsco-protects-lives-with-specialised-vodafone-employee-protection-solution.jsp#sthash.XKXBDDih.dpuf