Innovative ProCloud program enables resellers and service providers to quickly and easily launch ADTRAN branded or private label cloud services
HUNTSVILLE, Ala.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun. 27, 2013– ADTRAN®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN, news, filings), a leading provider of cloud connectivity, enterprise communications and mobility solutions, today announced the first phase of its ProCloud℠ managed service program with a hosted and fully-managed Wi-Fi service offering. The ADTRAN ProCloud Wi-Fi services are a “no-worry” managed, business-class Wi-Fi service, built on ADTRAN’s award-winning, multi-tenant Bluesocket virtual WLAN (vWLAN®) solution.
The need for wireless connectivity is a critical and growing requirement for business operations. As these needs grow, organizations are challenged to not only handle the growing number of employee-owned mobile devices, but also to connect customers and guests to the Wi-Fi networks. ADTRAN’s ProCloud services were established to handle the challenges that businesses face as the wireless demand grows:
- Reliable, always-on service
- Additional and dedicated IT staff to install and maintain a business-class Wi-Fi
- Ensure security as both guests and customers access the network
ADTRAN ProCloud addresses these challenges by providing ADTRAN partners the ability to offer an affordable, fully-managed, business-class Wi-Fi service that provides 24×7 monitoring and resolution of technical issues, including hardware upgrades and moves/adds/changes. ADTRAN ProCloud is staffed by ADTRAN-certified engineers that are responsible for all aspects of the service, and provides a guarantee of 99.99% infrastructure uptime. In addition, ProCloud coupled with the Bluesocket vWLAN affords the freedom to migrate to in-house management anytime.
ADTRAN partners are offered two models for management, ProCloud and ProCloud Private Label:
- The ProCloud model is a complete turnkey ADTRAN managed service. It provides 99.99% guaranteed infrastructure uptime and complete redundancy, access to technical support at priority SLAs, next business day or four hour hardware replacement, proactive monitoring and 24×7 alerts, moves/adds/changes, and monthly management reports.
- ProCloud Private Label enables ADTRAN partners to offer the service under their own brand, while utilizing ADTRAN’s hosting infrastructure and ProServices. This enables the partner to incorporate a Wi-Fi managed service into their offerings, gain new customers and a new revenue stream without the burden of training and certifying additional staff.
“The flexibility of ADTRAN’s program empowers our partners to expand business opportunities and remain competitive by providing an international footprint,” said Todd Lattanzi, director of product management for ADTRAN’s Enterprise Networks Division. “With the addition of ProCloud, partners can deliver best-in-class managed network services, and utilize our powerful ProStart and ProCare programs to ensure the network is installed and maintained for their customers’ specific organizational requirements. As a result, businesses spend less time and attention trouble shooting their IT challenges and remain focused on achieving core business goals.”
The ProCloud Wi-Fi service is a game-changer for the industry. It is a unique service offering that includes both a complete turnkey model as well as the flexibility of a private label option. The duality of this offering enables partners to offer advanced, reliable cloud-managed Wi-Fi service while significantly reducing deployment time and ensuring a recurring revenue stream. By combining ProCloud with ADTRAN’s other private label offerings for ProStart℠ and ProCare℠, ADTRAN’s channel has an instant, all-encompassing service arm.
ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com.
Source: ADTRAN, Inc.
Connect2 Communications for ADTRAN
Ashley Baster, 919-435-9112