- XO Communications Recognized as Top IP Connectivity Supplier
HERNDON, Va. – May 15, 2013 – XO Communications today announced that market research firm Infonetics Research has ranked the company as a leading business VoIP provider in North America, recognizing the company as one of the top two IP connectivity suppliers of business VoIP services. According to the research firm, leading providers need financial stability, highly automated processes and broad geographic reach to gain IP connectivity volume.
Infonetics Research recently released excerpts from its annual North America Business VoIP Service Leadership Scorecard, which analyzes and ranks the top providers in the hosted VoIP, unified communications (UC) and IP connectivity service markets and those best positioned to succeed long term. The matrix rankings are based on criteria such as installed base of lines or seats, financial stability, market strategy, service capabilities, and support options.
XO Communications provides business VoIP services to more than 1.5 million VoIP end users and 35,000 businesses and large enterprises. XO Unify, the company’s suite of communications and collaboration services, includes its awarding-winning business VoIP, SIP Trunking and Hosted PBX services in the following offerings:
- XO IP Flex: A converged VoIP service that provides a broad range of IP telephony features, local and long distance voice, Internet access, and web hosting services bundled in one simple package.
- XO IP Flex with VPN: An integrated VoIP and wide area network solution that provides all the features of XO IP Flex plus the wide area networking capabilities of XO MPLS IP-VPN.
- SIP Trunking: Unifies voice, data and Internet services over a single IP connection for businesses with just a few locations, leveraging an existing IP-PBX.
- Enterprise SIP Trunking: A centralized SIP trunking service for highly distributed enterprises that simplifies the delivery and management of voice and unified communications to multiple locations over a private wide area network by leveraging a consolidated IP-PBX network architecture.
- Hosted PBX: An end-to-end hosted voice solution delivered over the XO network that provides all the benefits of VoIP at pay-per-seat pricing while eliminating the capital expense of buying a premise-based PBX or phones.
- Jake Heinz, Vice President, Marketing, XO Communications “XO Communications is extremely pleased to be recognized as a leading business VoIP provider for the third consecutive year. With our user base of over 1.5 million VoIP users, XO Communications has created a blueprint for the successful adoption of its business VoIP services by organizations of all types and sizes ranging from small and mid-size businesses to distributed enterprises.”
- Service Overview: XO IP Flex
- Service Overview: XO IP Flex with VPN
- Service Overview: XO Enterprise SIP Trunking
- Video: XO Enterprise SIP
- Video: The SIP Trunking Revolution
- Customer Testimonial: Gander Mountain Deploys XO Enterprise SIP
About XO Communications
XO Communications is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and hosted IT services for business, large enterprise and wholesale customers. These customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable, mobile wireless and domestic and international telecommunications companies. XO offers a superior customer experience through its innovative solutions, its employees’ focus on customers and the proven performance of its advanced network. To learn more about XO Communications visit www.xo.com or blog.xo.com. XO Communications is also on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
# # #
Chad Couser / XO Communications
Heather Roberts / XO Communications