SAN FRANCISCO, May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:DLR, news, filings), a leading global provider of data center solutions, announced today that the Company will be participating at the following investor conferences during the month of May 2013:
- J.P. Morgan 41st Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts on May 13 – 16, 2013. A. William Stein, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Investment Officer, will present on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 2:10 pm ET.
- Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference 2013 at the Langham Hotel in London, UK on May 21 – 22, 2013. A. William Stein, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Investment Officer, will present on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 3:45 pm BT.
- Baird’s 2013 Growth Stock Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago in Chicago, Illinois on May 7 – 9, 2013. Pamela Garibaldi, Vice President of Investor Relations, and Matt Mercier, Vice President of Finance, will present on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 3:20 pm CT.
- 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference at The Ritz Carlton in San Francisco, California on May 13 – 15, 2013. Matt Mercier, Vice President of Finance, will present on Monday, May 13, 2013 at 9:00 am PT.
- 2013 Stifel Internet, Media & Communications Conference at The Pierre Hotel in New York City, New York on May 20 – 21, 2013. Matt Mercier, Vice President of Finance, will present on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 8:35 am ET.
Live webcasts of the conferences will be accessible from the investor relations section of Digital Realty’s website at www.digitalrealty.com and will be archived on the Company website for 14 days following the event.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. focuses on delivering customer driven data center solutions by providing secure, reliable and cost effective facilities that meet each customer’s unique data center needs. Digital Realty’s customers include domestic and international companies across multiple industry verticals ranging from information technology and Internet enterprises, to manufacturing and financial services. Digital Realty’s 122 properties, excluding three properties held as investments in unconsolidated joint ventures, comprise approximately 22.7 million square feet as of April 26, 2013, including 2.6 million square feet of space held for development. Digital Realty’s portfolio is located in 32 markets throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Additional information about Digital Realty is included in the Company Overview, which is available on the Investors page of Digital Realty’s website at http://www.digitalrealty.com.
|For Additional Information:|
|A. William Stein||Pamela M. Garibaldi|
|Chief Financial Officer and||Vice President, Investor Relations|
|Chief Investment Officer||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.|
|+1 (415) 738-6500||+1 (415) 738-6500|
|Digital Realty Trust, Inc.|
SOURCE Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date