- Customers Gain Flexibility with Bring Your Own Broadband Option
HERNDON, Va. – April 16, 2013 – Multi-location businesses now have more flexibility in bringing all of their offices and operations onto a single, multi-featured communications platform and unifying their employees with advanced VoIP capabilities and tools.
XO Communications today announced that the company has enhanced its XO Hosted PBX service for multi-location business and enterprise customers by offering a customer-provided bandwidth option. XO Hosted PBX customers will now be able to connect to the award-winning business VoIP service and leverage the full capabilities of XO Hosted PBX for all of their employees and offices through an Internet connection from any broadband provider.
The XO Hosted PBX “bring your own bandwidth” (BYOB) capability is designed to give mid-size and multi-location enterprise companies more flexibility in using the powerful and cost-effective capabilities of XO Hosted PBX for all of their offices and operations. As long as a majority of the customer’s locations are connected to the XO network via MPLS IP-VPN, then smaller branch offices can access their XO Hosted PBX services by means of an XO-certified public Internet connection.
XO Hosted PBX helps businesses reduce costs, simplify the management of their communications environment, and enjoy the productivity benefits of VoIP. The cloud-based offering combines voice and network services with equipment in one complete solution, all for a predictable monthly price. Service capabilities and features include:
- IP Telephony and unified communication applications
- Free local and site-to-site calling
- HD Voice
- IP phone sets from Cisco and Polycom
- Enterprise grade network services with MPLS IP-VPN
- Mobility capabilities for on the go employees
- Web portal for command and control and easy service management
- Don MacNeil, Chief Marketing Officer, XO Communications
“The Bring Your Own Bandwidth option gives our customers the ability to bring their entire workforce onto our award-winning and Hosted PBX service. Customers are encouraged to connect via our end-to-end, quality managed solution, although it is not always practical for smaller branch offices. This new offering allows XO to engineer solutions for multi-location enterprise customers so they can seamlessly unite
- Demo: HD Voice Quality vs. Traditional Phone Service
- Data Sheet: XO Hosted PBX Service Overview Data Sheet
- Hosted PBX Provider Evaluation Checklist: 10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Cloud Provider
- Hosted PBX Readiness Checklist: Is Your Network Ready for Hosted PBX? 10 Questions for Determining Your Cloud Readiness
- eBook: 10 Ways Hosted PBX Can Benefit Your Business
About XO Communications
XO Communications is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and hosted IT services for business, large enterprise and wholesale customers. These customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable, mobile wireless and domestic and international telecommunications companies. XO offers a superior customer experience through its innovative solutions, its employees’ focus on customers and the proven performance of its advanced network. To learn more about XO Communications, visit www.xo.com or blog.xo.com. XO Communications is also on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
# # #
Chad Couser / XO Communications
Heather Roberts / XO Communications