Count on XP STRIKE IS when the going gets tough
- Rugged performance standards that go beyond military specifications. Drop it on concrete from 6.5 feet or submerge it in water up to 6.5 feet for up to 30 minutes and Sonim XP STRIKE will keep on going!
- Military standard 810G certified for dust, shock, vibration and blowing rain.
- IP68 (Ingres Protection) certified – Dust proof in addition to submersion qualities (up to 6.5 feet for 30 minutes).
- Intrinsically Safe – XP STRIKE IS ensures safe, reliable mobile communications for businesses using electrical equipment in gaseous hazardous areas.
- External speaker protected by waterproof GORE™ protective vents.
- Hardened rubber molded to Fiberglass casing mix by dual injection.
- Non-porous casing blocks entry of dust and micro-particles.
- Shock and scratch resistant 1.8mm thick Corning® Gorilla® glass screen.
- Widely spaced keys for ease of use with gloved hands.
- Stay covered with the comprehensive, three-year manufacturer warranty, which includes accidental damage coverage.
- Stay connected on the job with Sprint Direct Connect.
- 2.0MP camera with LED flash and video recording capability.
- Noise-cancelling microphone.
- Bluetooth v2.0 plus EDR.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack (supports push-to-talk headsets).
- GPS capable.
- FM receiver.
Sprint Direct Connect
- Sprint Direct Connect – Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk calling nationwide on the Sprint network, with any other Direct Connect subscriber. Direct Connect is the core push-to-talk feature and is designed for interoperability across Sprint and Nextel network platforms.
- Guaranteed Talk Permit – The assurance that when you hear the push-to-talk “chirp” that your call was successfully transmitted.
- Call Alert with Text – Send an audio alert with an optional text message to let another Direct Connect subscriber know you are trying to reach them and why.
- Group Connect® – Communicate with up to 20 other Sprint Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide, at the push of one button.
- TeamDCSM – Communicate with up to 200 other Sprint Direct Connect subscribers at the same time nationwide.
- NextMail® – Send a recorded message to any email worldwide or mobile handset via text message by using the Direct Connect button.
- One-Touch Direct Connect – Allows quick access to multiple direct connect options.
- Dimensions: 4.95 x 2.3 x 0.98 inches
- Weight: 6.5 ounces
- Display: 2.0-inch QVGA TFT 240 x 320 display
- Battery: 1,950mAh Lithium-Ion battery for up to 8.5 hours talk time
- Memory: 256MB RAM; 512 MB ROM; SD card up to 16GB (sold separately)