Forum gathers influencers from around the world to discuss trends shaping the future of education
SAN JOSE, Calif. – March 15, 2013 – Today’s education leaders know that learning is expanding beyond the walls of the traditional classroom. In order to engage learners and improve outcomes, these leaders are seizing opportunities to create engaging, media-rich connected learning experiences for students.
Cisco invites you to join educators from across the globe who are transforming education today and preparing tomorrow’s students to take on the challenges of a rapidly changing world. On March 19, 2013, Cisco will host a Virtual Forum for Education Leaders. Visionary leaders will share the strategies they’ve deployed with their respective institutions to improve the quality of education within K-12 and higher education. During this virtual event, attendees will be able to interact live with education thought leaders and Cisco experts on trends and technologies that are shaping the future of education.
- Rob Lloyd, president of development and sales, Cisco
- Participating speakers, including Cisco customers and industry thought leaders
- Cisco’s Virtual Forum for Education Leaders, 2013
- Tuesday, March 19, 2013 (Americas and Europe)
Live: 8 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Agenda for the Americas and Europe event can be found here.
- To virtually view and participate in Cisco’s annual Virtual Forum for Education Leaders, please register here. A replay of the event will be available here.
Tags / Keywords: Cisco Education, Higher Education, K-12, Cisco Connected Learning, Connected Education
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/rss.html
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
- Marc MusgroveCisco Systems, Inc.+1 408 525 firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Relations Contacts
- Carol VillazonCisco(408) 527 email@example.com
Industry Analyst Relations
- Amy PoonCisco Systems, Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date