Switch configuration for nomadic VoIP 9-1-1 provisioning took 20 minutes versus what would have been days with competing solution
CARY, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–inetwork:
- inetwork, a division of Bandwidth and the leading choice for innovative and scalable voice, 9-1-1 and SMS solutions, today announced Integra Telecom has selected the company to support its 9-1-1 requirements for hundreds of thousands of phone records as the company executes on its nationwide rollout of IP services. Integra is one of the largest facilities-based providers of communication and networking services, connecting businesses of all sizes with carrier-grade networking, communications and technology solutions in 35 metropolitan markets.
- The switch configuration for nomadic VoIP 9-1-1 provisioning took 20 minutes versus what would have been days with competing solutions, typically requiring dedicated resources for APIs support, firewalls access and other technical operational needs.
- By selecting inetwork, Integra benefits from rapid configuration and provisioning times due to the seamless integration of inetwork’s portal directly into its Metaswitch platform.
- This integrated solution reduces time to market and eases operational complexity typically associated with meeting 9-1-1 requirements when expanding into new markets and expanding services within its existing footprint.
- In addition to its nomadic 9-1-1 solutions, inetwork offers a comprehensive, integrated wholesale portfolio that includes nationwide Voice Origination and Termination, Toll Free Origination, SMS services and static 9-1-1.
- inetwork provides open source development services tailored to precisely fit customers’ needs including custom development, APIs and SDKs. All services are available through easy-to-use web tools and APIs, backed by inetwork’s signature customer support.
- inetwork’s 9-1-1 solutions operate with the high degree of reliability required by emergency communications. Most recently, the company’s 9-1-1 network remained 100 percent operational throughout the course of Hurricane Sandy.
Rogier Ducloo, director of product management of Integra Telecom: “Integra’s Hosted Voice Service offering is further enhanced by inetwork’s hassle-free 9-1-1 services. We are pleased to work with inetwork. The company provides customizable, flexible communications solutions that our business customers depend on.”
Steve Leonard, executive vice president and general manager of inetwork: “We greatly value our relationship with Metaswitch and are proud that such a well known provider as Integra readily understands and appreciates the exponential benefits our integration with its platform provides.”
inetwork, a division of Bandwidth, gives people the freedom to launch and scale innovative communication services requiring voice, 9-1-1, and SMS. Its purpose-built IP network, industry- leading web-based tools, custom open source development, and competitive pricing provide customers with an easier way to meet their communications needs. inetwork customers benefit from its flexible solutions, nimble operating environment, and responsive customer support. inetwork leverages its parent company’s interconnected footprint (one of the largest in the nation), 49 state CLEC status, and financial strength to meet customers Voice Origination and Termination, Toll Free, SMS and 9-1-1 Call Routing needs, each with customizable deployment options, pricing models, and features. www.inetwork.com
Kim Leadley/Sarah Bruckner, 617-502-4300