Quad-Core power and 4G LTE Speed
· Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system
· Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHZ Quad-Core Krait CPUs
· 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus Display (1280 x 768 pixels)
· Display technologies including Zerogap Touch
· Personal and business email and text messaging, as well as IM through Google Talk™
· Google Mobile™ wireless services such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™ for Android, Google Calendar™, Voice Actions and YouTube™
· 3G/4G LTE mobile hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
· Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
· Advanced 13 MP rear-facing camera with advanced features, including Time Catch Shot, “cheese shutter” and Smart Shutter and Low Light Shot Noise Reduction
· 1.3 MP front-facing camera
· Android Market™ for access to more than 600,000 applications, widgets and games
· QSlide Function shows two different screens simultaneously on one display so users can quickly send an important work email while playing a graphic-intense video at the same time.
· LG QuickMemo™ allows users to take notes on captured documents or photos with their fingers and instantly share with colleagues as an attachment or URL.
· Live Zooming enhances viewing experiences by enabling consumers to zoom in up to five times while watching video to see small details normally hidden on the screen.
· Photographs can be intensified with camera capabilities like Time Catch Shot™, which empowers the user to choose the best photo among various shots taken before the shutter button is pressed.
· Dual Screen Dual Play not only allows mirroring between the smartphone and a TV or monitor, it also has the ability to display different content on each screen. For example, a slide presentation can be displayed on the monitor while the Optimus G shows the accompanying speaking notes.
· Icon Personalizer, which allows consumers to customize the sizes and images of their most-used apps.
· Bluetooth® 4.0
· ULE Platinum Certified, the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by ULE and Sprint
· The phone’s casing is constructed from 50 percent recycled plastics
· Includes a charger with a no-load consumption rating of .03W, which exceeds the EC Code of Conduct on energy efficiency
· Dimensions: 131.9 mm x 68.9 mm x 8.45 mm
· Weight: 5.11 ounces
· Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus Display (1280 x 768 pixels)
· Battery: 2,100 Lithium-Ion battery for up to 13 hours talk time
· Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064
· Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
Nichole Cappitelli, Sprint