RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC, SEPT. 25, 2012 – Overture, the preferred Carrier Ethernet edge and aggregation partner for service providers and network operators worldwide, today announced its participation in a webinar hosted by Heavy Reading senior analyst Stan Hubbard to be held Oct. 4 at 12:00 PM New York / 5:00 PM London time. The webinar will explore the rapidly emerging role of metro software-defined networks (SDNs) enriched by new software orchestration systems, multi-layer packet-optical transport systems, photonic switching systems and virtualized services edge platforms in the Carrier Ethernet Edge to usher in a new era of services and accelerated innovations.
- Webinar: Metro SDNs – Virtualizing the Network & the Services Edge
- Vijay Raman, Vice President of Product Management & Marketing, Overture
- Glenn Calafati, VP Technology & Product Development, Sidera Networks
- Frank Wiener, VP Marketing, Cyan
- Daniel Tardent, Director Marketing & PLM, CALIENT Technologies
- Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM New York / 5:00 PM London time
- Via the INTERNET. Click here to register.
About Overture Networks
Overture is the preferred Carrier Ethernet edge and aggregation partner to more than 450 service providers and network operators worldwide. By providing an entrance to a smarter network, service providers can leverage Carrier Ethernet to multiply revenue and streamline operational costs by enabling high-capacity Ethernet services over any physical media, including fiber, copper and TDM. Overture’s solutions are designed for reliability and ease of use, and arm customers to compete in demanding applications such as cloud computing and mobile communications that require greater bandwidth and smarter networks. Overture is headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, with offices around the globe. For more information, visit http://www.overturenetworks.com.