As our project manager datacenters you are on top of all phases of the project cycle, work hand in hand with the EvoSwitch team and are responsible for the result / outcome of the project. You are responsible for designing project content based on management priorities, planning, managing and execute projects with colleagues from EvoSwitch Directors, Operations and Datacenter Development. Projects vary in size and type and relate to (re)building of EvoSwitch datacenter(s) and infrastructure.
Your duties will include:
- Gather user requirements
- Set up functional analyses and process design based on input from within the company, own research and creative thinking
- Draw up and describe process flows
- Translate those into a technical description
- Preparation of project plans and budget together with the EvoSwitch team
- Schedule and supervise milestones and deadlines using a strict planning
- Execution of all action points of the project
- Sourcing in the market of all needed products and services
- Preparation and negotiations with suppliers
- Understands his business and always negotiates the best deal for EvoSwitch
- Communicate with all stakeholders
- Help improve internal project processes
- Realize projects according to the project plan, budget and planning
- Technical HBO level (HTS / HIT).
- Minimum 5 years experience with datacenter projects .
- Organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of datacenter technologies (cooling, power, engineering, building, safety a.o.) and procedures.
- Good knowledge of MS office software including MS Project and Visio. Sufficient knowledge of AutoDesk AutoCAD.
- Good Dutch and English in written and oral communications
- A good portion of common sense.
- Responsible and independent.
- Process oriented way of thinking.
- Creative thinking to find solutions.
- Structural mind.
- Communication and social skills are very important.
- Sharp negotiator. Always looking for the best deal and quality.
- Theoretical knowledge of project management is a plus, but practical experience and a hands-on approach are more important.
- Stress resistant when working under pressure and on many projects at once.
- Willingness to travel.
How to apply:
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. Please apply in English. For more information call Wouter Hendriks on number +31 (0)6 2115 9261 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.