Essential in the Elements
Exclusively from Sprint, Kyocera DuraXT is perfect for push-to-talk users who require a seriously rugged device due to their tough work environment. DuraXT offers industry-leading push-to-talk capabilities of Sprint® Direct Connect® and is wrapped in a rugged, clamshell form factor encased in a rubber, non-slip Dura-Grip® material for sure hold and extra durability. Stay on task during tough times with military-grade durability, including water resistance up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Use the integrated 3.2-megapixel camera and camcorder to record critical events at the speed of Sprint 3G. The 32GB expandable memory card slot provides the storage capacity required to manage large files on-the-go (1 GB microSD card included). DuraXT boasts a powerful speakerphone and an enhanced User Interface allows for easier use.
SPRINT DIRECT CONNECT FEATURES
· Sprint Direct Connect – Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk calling nationwide on the Sprint network, with any other Direct Connect subscriber. Direct Connect is the core push-to-talk feature and is designed for interoperability across Sprint and Nextel network platforms.
· Guaranteed Talk Permit – The assurance that when you hear the push-to-talk “chirp” that your call was successfully transmitted.
· Call Alert with Text – Send an audio alert with an optional text message to let another Direct Connect subscriber know you are trying to reach them and why.
· Group Connect®– Communicate with up to 20 other Sprint Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide, at the push of one button.
· TeamDCSM – Communicate with up to 200 other Sprint Direct Connect subscribers at the same time nationwide.
· NextMail® – Send a recorded message to any email worldwide or mobile handset via text message by using the Direct Connect button.
· Availability Notification – Request the availability status of another push-to-talk member and, if they are busy, request a notification when they are free.
· One-Touch Direct Connect– Allows quick access to multiple direct connect options.
· Military Standard 810G Spec compliance for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, humidity, solar radiation, salt fog, blowing rain and water immersion (up to 30 minutes in up to one meter/3.28 ft. of water).
· 3.2 MP camera w/flash and camcorder.
· Powerful speakerphone for excellent sound quality in noisy environments.
· Limit Use – a great tool for business managers that restricts users from utilizing certain functions on the phone
· Sprint Mobile Sync – add and edit all your contacts and groups, including TeamDC groups, online. Also allows you to transfer contacts to a new phone and erase contact information from a lost phone.
· Bluetooth® connectivity 2.0 + EDR. Stereo Bluetooth connectivity 2.0 + EDR (includes support for Bluetooth capable PTT headsets and barcode scanners)
· SMS and MMS messaging.
· Browser-based email for access to POP3 and IMAP accounts.
· Large-font option for menus.
· 2.5 mm headphone jack (supports PTT headsets).
· Multiple language support – English, Spanish.
· Hearing aid compatibility (HAC): Rating M4/T4 TTY capable.
· Speaker-independent voice-activated dialing.
· Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches, weight: 5.30 oz
· Display: Main Display: 2.0-inch QVGA TFT (240 x 320 pixels), External display: High-contrast, 1.0” monochrome (96 x 64 pixels)
· Removable 1360 mAh battery for up to 8.08 hours continuous talk-time
*Kyocera and DuraGrip are registered trademarks of Kyocera Corporation. microSD is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC. Bluetooth mark is owned by the Bluetooth SIG Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.
Natalie Papaj, Sprint John Chier, Kyocera Communications
(703) 592-8412 (858) 882-3543