"Today's enterprise customer requires reliable and scalable high-bandwidth connectivity to move more and more data – even their business-critical applications – to a cloud-based infrastructure," said Joe Harding, senior vice president of marketing. "To meet this demand, Integra continues to strengthen our fiber network, expanding our market reach and bringing highly scalable, managed connections to new and existing customers."
The increase in on-net locations and fiber density aligns with Integra's strategic focus on delivering bandwidth-intensive networking and cloud solutions to enterprise and wholesale customers throughout the company's key markets. The continuing growth in its fiber footprint supports Integra's integrated IT solutions and product offerings for business customers, includingWavelength Services, the continued expansion of its Ethernetservices portfolio, as well as Collaboration & Messaging Services.
"Integra's strategic fiber builds enable transport to our key targets – data centers, carrier hotels and wireless service centers – throughout our footprint," said Dan Stoll, vice president, business development. "These central locations provide the big-data pipes and infrastructure that allow us to deliver highly capable and cost-efficient communications and data services to wholesale and enterprise business customers across our largest markets."
Integra's dense metro and long-haul fiber footprint, paired with its on-net locations, enable the company to provide flexible point-to-point connectivity up to 10Gbps to more customers than ever before. With a focus on several industries, Integra's robust fiber network enables secure, high-bandwidth applications for business segments such as:
- Healthcare: Requires high-bandwidth applications such as medical imaging and secure data transport to comply with HIPAA laws.
- Public Sector: Demands critical disaster recovery and business continuity systems for rapid fault detection and response time.
- Financial: Federal laws require reliable server and data center consolidation in order to maintain high levels of security.
- Technology: Enables cloud-based services that are scalable, cost-effective and offer remote manageability.
- Professional Services: Provides the ability to prioritize video streaming and conferencing over data or Internet.
Integra's fiber-fed buildings are primarily located throughout Arizona, California, Idaho, Oregon, Utah and Washington.