[Shenzhen, China, April 20, 2012]: Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, and a platinum-level member of Oracle® PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced it has achieved Oracle Validated Integration of Huawei eSpace Contact Center 2.0 with Oracle Siebel 8.1.
With Huawei’s CTI adapter, call-center agents can place, receive, conference, and transfer telephone calls that are fully integrated with Siebel applications in call-center activities. This integration can offer faster, more accurate, and more personalized services for customers, while also increasing agent productivity and reducing costs.
To achieve Oracle Validated Integration, Oracle partners are required to meet a stringent set of requirements that are based on the needs and priorities of the customers, providing a common user interface for Siebel applications and the partner telephony system.
“The Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical review and test process,” said Kevin O’Brien, senior director, ISV and SaaS Strategy, Oracle. “Achieving Oracle Validated Integration through Oracle PartnerNetwork gives customers confidence in the fact that the integration between Huawei eSpace Contact Center 2.0 and Oracle Siebel 8.1 has been validated and that the products work together as designed. This reduces risk and improves the implementation cycles for joint customers.”
“Through this strategic cooperation with Oracle on this Siebel solution, our eSpace Contact Center will provide greater value to our customers in North America and Europe,” said Mr. Weng Zhiqiang, director of UC&C Strategy & Business Development department, Huawei.
Huawei eSpace Contact Center with Siebel solution can help call centers achieve the following:
- Handle a large number of inbound telephone calls for customer service, sales, technical support and telemarketing
- Support outbound calls for sales, service and collections
- Integrate telesales and telemarketing with customer service
- Offer faster, more accurate, and more personalized services for customers, while also increasing agent productivity and reducing costs
- Provide a common user interface for your Siebel application and your telephony system