Wireless, wireline, push-to-talk, productivity-boosting applications and 3G/4G capabilities – a flexible, affordable and customizable selection of solutions from Sprint
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), March 15, 2012 - Sprint (NYSE:S, news, filings) today re-establishes its leadership as an innovator in the small business market with the launch of a new batch of Sprint Biz 360 solutions, more phone choices, more applications and even specialized IT care.
New offerings under the Sprint Biz 360 umbrella announced today include:
- Magmito for Business from Sprint – enables small business customers to build customized mobile applications to market their businesses and communicate with key stakeholders. The easy-to-use, Web-based application creation tool removes traditional barriers of cost, and programming skills to help small businesses market on virtually any mobile device.
- IT Helpdesk specifically designed for small businesses from Sprint – Specialized IT assistance for small businesses helps keep computers and small businesses up and running without the expense of a dedicated IT staff or expensive outsourced consultant. IT Helpdesk is always there for Sprint’s small businesses – 24/7 unlimited remote technical support delivered by U.S.-based technicians and backed by more than 14,000 qualified and insured on-site technicians.
- Free 60-day-trials on top-of-the-line Sprint Biz 360 services:
- Sprint Workforce Locator – helps small businesses locate, route and contact a mobile workforce. Sprint Workforce Locator helps small businesses maximize their gasoline efficiency with the most direct routes, while increasing productivity.
- Nextmail – Improve communications and productivity among large teams or members out in the field with streamlined messages, dispatches and time-management applications. Nextmail is central to increasing a small business’s productivity, simplifying access and streamlining business operations.
Additional Sprint Biz 360 benefits to small businesses:
- Business Device Select – gives small business owners special value pricing on Sprint’s expanded portfolio of devices, including more than 50 phones for less than $99.
- Sprint Buyback Program – helps small businesses offset the cost of new handsets by letting Sprint buy back their old ones – even if the phones are from other carriers. Some buybacks can result in credits as high as $250.
- No more upgrade fees – all corporate-liable small businesses will have upgrade fees waived and can pocket the savings.
- Flexible Business Rate Plans – lets small businesses pool and share minutes among co-workers. Plus, Sprint’s industry-leading Unlimited Data offer comes standard for all small businesses. Volume discounts are available to all who qualify.
Sprint Biz 360, introduced last summer, represents a unique and complete offering customized to today’s small business. It already includes:
- Phone solutions to equip small businesses with wireless solutions like Sprint Direct Connect and wireline solutions to help you cut the cord to your local carrier with Sprint Phone Connect
- Connectivity and connectivity back-up solutions
- Productivity solutions that let employees do more from more places
- Affordable prices and specialized plans that give businesses contract flexibility, pooling options and cost savings
- Business-grade support and discounts to help small businesses grow.
“Navigating the world of communications solutions has always been complicated, and our small business customers have told us so. They’ve reminded us repeatedly, ‘Just make it easy, make it affordable, and tailor it to me as a small business owner,’” said Jaime Jones, Sprint senior vice president. “Cutting through the complications of buying communications gear is a challenge we stepped up to when we launched Sprint Biz 360 last summer. Demand has been strong, so we’re bolstering the original package with new offers and services to make it even more appealing.”
Jones added, “What small businesses want is for a carrier to pull together the solution pieces into a coherent package that’s easy and comes with the support they want. That continues to be our intent with Sprint Biz 360.”
Sprint Biz 360 is available in Sprint Retail Stores, or can be ordered by calling 1-877-9BIZ360 (1-877-924-9360).
Sprint also makes it easy for small business customers to customize and buy Sprint Biz 360 packages online at www.sprint.com/biz360. The customized website allows customers to assess their specific business needs against a backdrop of like-minded small businesses. After assessing needs and studying how other small businesses made Sprint Biz 360 work for them, a customer can choose and customize a solution that fits their business. If customers have questions about products or solutions, they can reach out directly to a Sprint Small Business expert who can walk them through a needs assessment, help select the right product, or develop the perfect small business solution.
Sprint ranks #1 in business wireless customer service – 2011 ATLANTIC-ACM
About Sprint Nextel
Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint Nextel served more than 55 million customers at the end of 2011 and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Newsweek ranked Sprint No. 3 in its 2011 Green Rankings, listing it as one of the nation’s greenest companies, the highest of any telecommunications company. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com or www.facebook.com/sprint and www.twitter.com/sprint.
Mark Bonavia, 913-315-1284