With the latest in mobile accessories, Sprint makes wrapping up holiday shopping a cinch
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), December 15, 2011 - Can’t figure out what to buy those last- minute additions to the holiday list? Once again, Sprint (NYSE:S, news, filings) makes it easy to tackle holiday shopping stress-free with quick gift ideas that are sure to be a hit with even the biggest Scrooge. Sprint also gives your loved ones an extra special gift this year by offering the only truly unlimited data pricing plans on all phones from a national wireless carrier. That’s right – No overages! No metering! No throttling! All while on the Sprint network.1
Ditch the mall and take a walk into Sprint’s winter wonderland by stuffing the stockings with hot accessories that are a perfect companion to any Sprint device.
- Rock out to holiday tunes with Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Blue Stereo Headset. Smokin' Buds are available for $29.99 and connect to standard headset jack of most devices or music players.
- Need more time to talk to loved ones during the holidays? Tylt Powerplant provides up to 12 hours of additional batter life on a device, plus it can charge two items at the same time – all without being plugged into the house, office or car. Available for $59.99, Powerplant is a compact portable charger that holds its charge for up to one year!
- Never miss a call or beat with LG Bluetooth® Stereo Headset HBS-700. This headset seamlessly switches between phone calls and music and offers up to 10 hours of talk time and/or playtime. Available for $69.99.
- Recently featured on The Today Show’s annual “hot holiday gifts for men,” the Jabra SPORT Bluetooth® Stereo Headset combines fitness, fun and function in one unique accessory. Jabra SPORT makes it possible to listen to music and take calls during workouts without tethering an exerciser to a mobile or music device with an unwanted wire. This one is perfect for the fitness buff and is available for $99.99.
- Go hands-free with Jabra Freeway Bluetooth® Speakerphone with Surround Sound. This holiday season give loved ones a gift that allows them to sit back with both hands on the wheel and use their voice to solicit all kinds of commands, such as making, answering, ending, redialing or rejecting calls, without even touching the phone. Available for $129.99.
- Amplify this holiday season with Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Speaker. Providing huge sound in a small package, this ultimate portable speaker allows users to undock and unlock apps, music, movies, games and more! Available for $199.99.
Customers can learn more about Sprint accessories and special offers by visiting www.sprint.com/accessories.
About Sprint Nextel
Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint Nextel served more than 53 million customers at the end of 3Q 2011 and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. The 2011 American Customer Satisfaction Index showed Sprint is the #1 most improved company in customer satisfaction, across all industries, over the last three years. Newsweek ranked Sprint No. 3 in its 2011 Green Rankings, listing it as one of the nation’s greenest companies, the highest of any telecommunications company. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com or www.facebook.com/sprint and www.twitter.com/sprint.
1See sprint.com/unlimited for details.
Nichole Cappitelli, 949-748-3364