Joint Educational Program Is Designed to Meet Needs of Modern Entrepreneurs
MOSCOW –December 22, 2011–Cisco and Moscow Business School today announced a joint educational program: MBA iExecutive. The program comprises MBA (Start, Professional and Industrial) courses delivered by the school; two-month Cisco®iExec Enterprise Essentials 3.0 training, supported by appropriate information technologies; and a one-year English-language course. The intake of students is under way.
The joint project of Cisco and Moscow Business School is based on the needs of modern entrepreneurs. It will help students obtain knowledge and skills in IT-supported business management. Cisco iExec Enterprise Essentials 3.0 courses will be provided in a distance-learning mode via Cisco WebEx®. All training materials have been translated into Russian. They include theoretical lectures and practical classes with local and international case studies. Workshops and master classes will be offered by Moscow Business School instructors, top-level business executives, and leading Russian and international experts in high-tech entrepreneurship. Graduates will receive a set of documents: a Cisco certificate, a national diploma of the Russian Federation, and an MBA diplomain English with a European Diploma Supplement.
Key Facts / Highlights
- For a long time Cisco has been helping entrepreneurs all over the world run and develop their businesses. Cisco Entrepreneur Institutes operate in 39 countries. Six institutes are located in Russia.
- In summer 2011 the Cisco Entrepreneur Institute was opened at MTI (Moscow Technological Institute). The first group of 46 students underwent training under the two-month Cisco Global Technology Business Program (GTBP), developed for small and medium-sized businesses. Graduates will be able - on their own - to develop models of technological projects and use the models for setting up new companies.
- On the local authorities' initiative, MBA training was launched in the Novosibirsk and Krasnoyarsk regions. The program includes Cisco Entrepreneur Institute courses - GTBP and iExec Enterprise Essentials 3.0. Apart from the distance learning provided by Moscow Business School, walk-in classes and seminars are offered as well. By the end of 2011 the first group of 169 students will graduate (all of them were selected on a competitive basis). The graduates will be able - without external assistance - to develop and implement business projects, take strategic decisions, efficiently present start-up programs to investors, and carry out realistic risk analysis.
Tags, Keywords: Russia, Cisco, Entrepreneur Institute, IT Essentials
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/rss.html
About Moscow Business School
Moscow Business School is a major training institution in Russia which provides education courses to employees of the companies that occupy leading positions in Russian and Western markets. Moscow Business School is, first of all, a team of highly skilled attractive professionals: administrators, managers, instructors and practitioners who, in the course of training, not only provide the students with new concepts and ideas, but also stimulate their practical implementation. Branches of the Moscow Business School operate in all major Russian regions, in other CIS countries, as well as in the Czech Republic and in the U.S. More information is available at www.mbschool.ru.
MTI (Moscow Technological Institute) is a higher education establishment set up Russian government and UNESCO to joint international, national and regional efforts in the area of continued life-long technological education. Students can choose any of the 64 specialties for their first and second higher education programs, as well as Master, BBA, professional retraining and skills upgrade courses. MTI branches operate in various Russian regions, in Germany and in the Czech Republic. The Institute's web site: http://mti.edu.ru.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com. Cisco equipment in Russia is supplied through its authorized channel partners by Cisco Systems International BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
- Alexander PalladinCisco Systems, Inc.+7 495 email@example.com
Investor Relations Contacts
- Matthew HardwickCisco Systems, Inc.+44 20 8824 firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Analyst Relations
- Sharon RobinsonCisco Systems, Inc.+44 20 email@example.com