Ukrainian Companies Can Now Connect With More Than 3,000 Cisco TelePresence Rooms Worldwide
Kiev, Ukraine – Dec. 7, 2011 – Cisco today announced that Advanced Telecommunications Ltd. has launched Ukraine's first Public Cisco TelePresence® service. Combining innovative real-time video, audio and interactive technologies, Cisco TelePresence provides a face-to-face meeting experience and helps companies in Ukraine improve their productivity and global communications, reduce carbon footprint and lower travel expenses.
Key Facts / Highlights:
- Advanced Telecommunications Ltd. implemented a Cisco TelePresence System 3210 suite at its premises in central Kiev. The meeting room can seat up to 18 people and is ideal for large team meetings, business meetings, trainings and classroom events.
- The system is connected to Tata Telecommunications' Global GME Telepresence network, which includes 36 public systems around the world. Customers can also connect to Cisco TelePresence rooms through the networks of leading international service providers, including AT&T, BT, Orange, Verizon, Telefonica and National Lambda Rail. Additional Cisco TelePresence meeting rooms are available at leading educational and scientific institutions, as well as the corporate Cisco TelePresence network. Altogether, through the TelePresence Exchange service, users in Ukraine can connect to more than 3,000 public and private Cisco TelePresence rooms around the globe.
- Cisco TelePresence provides a live, real-time, face-to-face communication experience over the network, where people can meet, share content or consult with experts, with the sensation of being seated around the same table. The room also features an integrated, high-resolution document camera, so that participants can view and discuss paper documents, drafts, designs – no matter where they are located.
- Advanced Telecommunications' Public Cisco TelePresence suite enables companies to have more frequent meetings with their branches, as well as customers, suppliers and partners. As a result, the quality and speed of decision making can be enhanced, while at the same time companies can save time and money related to business travel. The service is offered on demand, and users only need to pay an hourly fee for using the suite.
- Winncom Technologies, a Cisco Gold Certified Partner and a TelePresence Video Master Authorized Technology Provider in Ukraine, designed and implemented the Public TelePresence room for Advanced Telecommunications.
- Victor Kobrin, CTO of Advanced Telecommunications
"We are very proud of the fact that we are the first provider to establish a public Cisco TelePresence room in Ukraine and the CIS. We have ambitious plans for development and to become a leader in the Ukrainian telepresence market."
- Anton Galiashynskyi, BDM of Winncom Technologies
"Winncom Technologies launched its office in Ukraine in May 2010. During the past 18 months, we sold and implemented more than 40 Cisco TelePresence systems in the corporate and governmental sectors, with the largest implementations located in the very heart of the country's business activity in Kiev."
- Oleg Bodnar, general manager, Cisco Ukraine
"Today's business environment requires companies to be connected and collaborate within their own organizations and across supply chains. With the launch of Advanced Telecommunications' innovative Cisco TelePresence service, Ukrainian companies can now enjoy a live, face-to-face virtual meeting experience – around the globe."
Tags, Keywords: Cisco, Cisco TelePresence, Video conferencing, Advanced Telecommunications, Ukraine
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds
About Advanced Telecommunications
Advanced Telecommunications Ltd. is an innovative company which defined new technologies as its primary development objective. Our first project is the implementation of a Cisco TelePresence System 3210 public suite, which is designed for large group meetings via video conferencing.
About Winncom Technologies
Winncom Technologies isan international integrator of complex telecommunication solutions. Winncom Technologies is a Cisco Gold Certified Partner and is the only company in Ukraine holding the Cisco TelePresence Video Master Authorized Technology Provider status. This status gives the right to implement and support all of the Cisco TelePresence products with 3-screen imersive systems. The company has headquarters in the United States and branch offices in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Central Asia. Winncom Technologies carries out project activities since 2004.
Cisco, (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings), is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com. Cisco equipment in Ukraine is provided by Cisco Systems International BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
- Alexander PalladinCisco Systems, Inc.+7 495 email@example.com
Investor Relations Contacts
- Matthew HardwickCisco Systems, Inc.+44 20 8824 firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Analyst Relations
- Sharon RobinsonCisco Systems, Inc.+44 20 email@example.com