- XO Enterprise IP Communications, WAN, Security and Cloud-Based Solutions Will Be Showcased at Booth 519
HERNDON, VA – September 19, 2011 – XO Communications, a leading provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and IT infrastructure services, today announced it will be a sponsor of the upcoming Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2011 in Orlando, FL on October 16-20, 2011.
The Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the industry’s largest and most important annual gathering of CIOs and senior IT leaders, and delivers insights, tools and relationships necessary to create, validate and execute transformative business technology strategies.
Attendees can view demonstrations and presentations of XO Communications’ portfolio of advanced IP communications, networking, security and IT infrastructure solutions at Booth 519, located in the Enterprise & Networking Communications Marketplace in the ITxpo exhibit hall. Specifically, the company will showcase:
- Enterprise IP Communications Solutions including VoIP, SIP trunking and hosted IP-PBX services that help companies simplify, streamline and reduce costs by converging voice and data communications over a single IP network infrastructure.
- Wide Area Networking Solutions such as its MPLS IP-VPN and Ethernet VPLS services that enable companies to securely connect locations, accelerate application performance and provide access to information across their enterprise.
- Network Security Solutions including premise-based Managed Security and Cloud-Based Network Security services that help maintain the integrity, performance and security of mission-critical applications, information and network infrastructure.
- Cloud-Based Solutions for enterprise-wide communications, backup and network security that help companies simplify and reduce the costs of the managing their services and IT infrastructure and increase their agility to adapt to changing business needs on demand.
“Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the leading event for senior IT professionals to learn about the latest trends in communications, networking and information technology,” said Mike Toplisek, senior vice president and chief marketing officer for XO Business Services at XO Communications. “We are proud to be an event sponsor and to show how our solutions can help businesses achieve their strategic objectives and increase their competitiveness in the marketplace.”
For more information about Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, to plan a visit to the XO communications booth or to request a meeting with XO Communications, go to http://bit.ly/pioa3y.
About Gartner Symposium/ITxpo
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the IT industry’s largest and most strategic conference, providing business leaders with a look at the future of IT. For more than 10,000 IT professionals from the world’s leading enterprises, Gartner’s annual Symposium/ITxpo events are key components of their annual planning efforts. Attendees rely on Gartner Symposium/ITxpo to gain insight into how their organizations can use technology to address business challenges and improve operational efficiency. For more information, please visit http://www.gartner.com/technology/symposium/orlando/index.jsp.
About XO Communications
XO Communications is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and IT infrastructure solutions for businesses, enterprises, government, carriers and service providers. Its customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable companies, carriers, content providers and mobile network operators. Utilizing its unique combination of high-capacity nationwide and metro networks and broadband wireless capabilities, XO Communications offers customers a broad range of services with proven performance, scalability and value in more than 85 metropolitan markets across the United States. For more information, visit www.xo.com.
# # #
Chad Couser / XO Communications
T: +1 703 547 2746