PR Archives:  LatestBy Company By Date


Press Release -- July 21st, 2011
Source: Cbeyond
Tags:

IT and Communications Services Provider Cbeyond Nominated for Small Business Influencer Award

Vote Online for Cbeyond as a Top Influencer in the Small Business Market

ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cbeyond, Inc.(NASDAQ:CBEY, news, filings) (www.cbeyond.net/smb), a leading provider of IT and communications services to small businesses, today announced it has been nominated for the "Small Business Influencer 2011" award. Each year, Small Business Trends and Smallbiztechnology.com honor companies, organizations and people who have made a significant impact on the North American small and medium business (SMB) market.

Cbeyondwas nominated as an influencer in the "Corporations" category as a leader in providing small and medium businesses with innovative IT and communication services, an unmatched customer experience and educational opportunities to help businesses grow and achieve success.

A panel of judges along with the SMB community will select the Top 100 Influencers. The nine-judge panel, consisting of SMB experts, authors and entrepreneurs, will have 60 percent of the final input by evaluating which nominees made "the most meaningful accomplishments within the SMB community." The remaining 40 percent will consist of vote totals from the SMB community on the awards' website.

"With the introduction of cloud services to our portfolio, Cbeyondis dedicated to the small business community by enabling them to simply and affordably integrate our technology into their business," said Jim Geiger, president and CEO ofCbeyond. "We're proud to be nominated for this prestigious award, reflecting our commitment to providing first-class service and products that help small and medium businesses increase protection of their valuable assets, drive productivity and fuel profitability."

To vote for Cbeyondas a "Top 100 Influencer," visit: http://influencers.smallbiztrends.com/search/cbeyond and click the "VOTE" button next to the company's name. Voters can chooseCbeyond once per IP address per day, and voting concludesAugust 9, 2011.

For more information about the "Small Business Influencer 2011" awards, visit http://influencers.smallbiztrends.com. For more information about Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net/smb.

To view a social media version of this release, visit http://pitch.pe/161386.

About Cbeyond

Cbeyond, Inc.(NASDAQ: CBEY) is a leading provider of IT and communications services to more than 58,000 small businesses in the U.S. Serving growing entrepreneurs, Cbeyondoffers more than 30 productivity-enhancing applications including local and long-distance voice, broadband Internet, mobile, BlackBerry®, voicemail, email, Web hosting, fax-to-email, data backup, file-sharing, and virtual private networking. In addition, Cbeyond's Cloud Services division offers virtual and dedicated servers and cloud PBX to small businesses worldwide. Recently, the Cloud Services division won Microsoft's Hosting Partner of the Year Award for 2009 and 2010 in connection with Microsoft's Hyper-V Server product. Winning more than 50 awards for product innovation, growth and a quality customer experience, Cbeyond focuses on helping small businesses succeed and grow through high-performance technology, superior services and world-class support. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net and follow Cbeyond on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Cbeyondinc.

CBEY-F CBEY-G

Cbeyond, Inc.
Shana Keith, 678-384-8304
shana.keith@cbeyond.net

Source:Cbeyond, Inc.

News Provided by Acquire Media

PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date