SAN JOSE, Calif., June 3, 2011 –Cisco will host an interactive, online event for media and industry analystsTuesday, June 7, at 11:30 a.m. EDT/8:30 a.m. PDT, to make a major service provider technology announcement. Following the announcement, Cisco will host a live roundtable discussion with technology and business leaders from major global service providers, which will be followed by a Q&A session.
- Pankaj Patel, Senior Vice President, Engineering, Service Provider, Cisco
- Suraj Shetty, Vice President, Marketing, Service Provider, Cisco
- Executives from leading U.S. and global service providers
- "Building the Next-Generation Internet for the Zettabyte Era" roundtable discussion with executives from Cisco and leading global service providers to discuss the key opportunities and challenges facing the broadband communications and entertainment industries.
- Date:Tuesday, June 7, 2011
- Time:8:30 a.m. (PDT) / 11:30 a.m. (EDT)
- Attendees will have the opportunity to join in person via Cisco TelePresence in certain cities, as well as via webcast.
- For more information and to register for the event, media, bloggers and industry analysts should contact:#NACiscoSPinf@text100.com
Cisco, Cisco Internet Protocol Next-Generation Network, Service Provider, IP NGN, Mobile Internet, Packet Core, Cisco Videoscape, Cisco Visual Networking Index, Cisco Visual Networking Index, Cisco VNI, VNI
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/rss.html
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found athttp://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
- Jim BradyCisco Systems, Inc.+1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Relations Contacts
- Matthew TractenbergCisco Systems, Inc.+1 408 525 email@example.com
Industry Analyst Relations
- Carter CromwellCisco Systems, Inc.408 firstname.lastname@example.org