Phoenix, AZ – Qwest, which was acquired by CenturyLink on April 1, announced that customers impacted by the AZ wild fires can activate Emergency Call Forwarding for one month free of charge. This service allows customers to receive their home or business phone calls on an alternative number, helping them keep in touch with family and business associates.
Calls can be forwarded to a wireless phone or a temporary location for a period of 30 days - free of charge. Customers wanting to activate this service should call the Qwest/CenturyLink Repair Center and identify themselves as a customer affected by the wild fires:
- Residential Customers: 1-800-573-1311
- Small Business Customers: 1-800-954-1211
- Large Business Customers: 1-800-223-7508
Customers can call Qwest/CenturyLink Repair Service 24 hours a day to request this service, extend it, or cancel it.
Additional services available include:
- Standalone Voice Messaging/Anywhere Voice Messaging: Residential customers can create a standalone voicemail box to receive messages from family and friends; call for pricing and availability.
- Suspend service: Your service can be temporarily suspended and a recording will direct callers to another number of your choice.
- Transfer of service: If you cannot return to your home or business soon, your service can be transferred to another location.
To activate one of these additional services, please call Customer Service:
- Residential Customers: 1-877-234-9001
- Business Customers: 1-800-603-6000
Qwest/CenturyLink is committed to assisting customers in difficult times. The Qwest/CenturyLink Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST.
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. The company provides broadband, voice and wireless services to consumers and businesses across the country. It also offers advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLinkTM PrismTM TV and DIRECTV brands. In addition, the company provides data, voice and managed services to business, government and wholesale customers in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber optic network and multiple data centers. CenturyLink is recognized as a leader in the network services market by key technology industry analyst firms. CenturyLink’s customers range from Fortune 500 companies in some of the country’s largest cities to families living in rural America. Headquartered in Monroe, La., CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations. For more information, visit www.centurylink.com.
For further information: Alex Juarez, 602-716-3440, Alex.Juarez@centurylink.com