Allworxs latest software release includes the most requested features in a simple to use interface
EAST ROCHESTER, N.Y. - June 29, 2011 (Print-friendly PDF file)
Allworx (www.allworx.com), a wholly owned subsidiary of PAETEC Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: PAET), which develops award winning Internet Protocol (IP) phone and network systems serving a range of business sizes - from Small Office/Home Office (SO/HO) environments to those with 250 users, announced that it has released its System Software 7.3. The latest software release for Allworx phone systems integrates the most requested features into a simple to use interface.
"We're continually listening to our end users to understand their business challenges and how we can help solve them through a truly intuitive phone system," said Chris Hasenauer, President of Allworx. "Our System Software 7.3 is the result of over a decade of evaluating how end users think and communicate, and designing software around their natural preferences."
The software release builds on Allworx' popular and comprehensive feature set, with several new capabilities including:
- Configurable Dial Plan allowing for significantly greater dialing configuration, especially in multi-site environments.
- Hot Desking allowing users to 'log on' to any Allworx IP phone with just their ID and PIN. Perfect for a shared workspace environment or for a mobile workforce.
- Day/Night Schedules per Auto Attendant Greeting supporting different work hour schedules for each department with up to nine greetings per Auto Attendant based on time of day.
- Speed Dial Enhancements providing unique digits beyond a phone number with the touch of a single button, simplifying the routine dialing into systems with prompts such as a conference bridge.
- Visual Message Center Display to navigate voicemails through the LCD phone screen.
- Expanded Park Orbits so calls can be parked and retrieved from any location in a multi-site environment.
- Advanced Multi-site Paging so page announcements are delivered anywhere where they need to be heard over multiple sites including page zones to or from other sites.
- Call Assistant with greater visibility of hot desked users and call queues enhances incoming call processing and management capabilities.
- ACD & Call Queuing Enhancements giving more robust intelligent routing of our incoming queue calls to agents.
- Configurable Voicemail Message Length allowing the user to set maximum message length up to 15 minutes.
More information on the Allworx system is available at www.allworx.com.
Allworx, a wholly owned subsidiary of PAETEC Holding Corp., develops award winning phone and network systems for businesses and distributes them through a network of Authorized Partners. The product line includes the Allworx 6x and 48x systems, Px 6/2 Port Expander, and Allworx 9224 phone, Tx 92/24 Expander, 9212, 9204G and 9204 IP phones along with a series of software options. By combining the advanced features of today's VoIP systems with the key system features all businesses have grown to rely on, Allworx systems are ideal replacements for the millions of aging (TDM) PBX and key phone systems in use today. For more information please visit www.allworx.com or visit Allworx on Facebook.