SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 4, 2011 – Juniper Networks (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings) will be a diamond sponsor of the Enterprise Cloud Summit and a Super Platinum Sponsor of the Carrier Cloud Forum at Interop Las Vegas 2011 , the most comprehensive IT conference and expo focusing on virtualization, security, cloud and mobility.
Juniper Networks will also be participating in the show at booth #1051, where it will display its QFabric™ architecture for the data center, also a finalist for The Best of Interop award, selected by 16 award-winning editors and analysts from InformationWeek Analytics. The Juniper Networks® vGW Virtual Gateway, the company's virtualized security solution, is also a finalist for the award in the Security category.
Juniper will also showcase:
- The company's new Universal WAN solution, which delivers the industry's highest performance and most scalable edge and branch routing offering specifically designed to support distributed enterprises that run business-critical applications across the WAN, including data center-to-data center connectivity.
- Juniper Networks' Simply Connected campus infrastructure solution which connects users to applications across a variety of wired and wireless devices with a simplified, secure Wired – Less architecture. Juniper Networks will highlight a comprehensive portfolio of products for the campus wired and wireless environment that can be managed centrally by a single campus network management application.
Juniper Networks' Speaking Engagements at Interop Las Vegas
Juniper Networks' executive presence at the show is exemplified through multiple presentations led by David Yen, EVP and GM, Fabric and Switching Business Group (FSG), and his keynote on Tuesday May 10 at 1 PM PT. Additional Juniper Networks speaking sessions at the show include:
Monday, May 9, 2011
- Amir Khan, Senior Director Product Line Management, "Optimizing Hybrid Cloud Communication," 3:35-4:05 PM. Location: South Seas B
- Mike Marcellin, VP Strategy and Marketing, Network Systems Group, "Cloud Carrier Forum Keynote," 11:55 AM-12:15 PM. Location: Jasmine E
- Dean Sheffield, Global Managing Director for Cloud Networking, "Building a Secure, High-Performance Cloud Service," 1:15-2:15 PM. Location: Jasmine E
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
- David Yen, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Fabric and Switching Business Group (FSG), "Tuesday Afternoon Keynotes," 1-2 PM. Location: Mandalay Bay H – Keynote
- Calvin Chai, Director, Enterprise Marketing, "How Should You Redesign Your Data Center LAN?," 2:15-3:15 PM. Location: Breakers L
- Amir Ben-Efraim, VP of Cloud Security, "Virtualization Security and Compliance," 3:30-4:30 PM. Location: Lagoon H
- Archana Khetan, Senior Director, Product Management Switch, "Breakthrough LAN Technology," 3:30-4:30 PM. Location: Room 1
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
- Amir Ben-Efraim, VP of Cloud Security, "Supporting the Dynamic Movement of Resources," 10:15-11:15 AM. Location: Breakers L
- Alex Waterman, Director Product Management, Security Business Unit, "Securing The Enterprise: What Should You Do Now and What Should You Be Thinking About Next?", 2-3 PM. Location: Breakers F
- Dhritiman Dasgupta, Director of Product Marketing and Abner Germanow, Director, Enterprise Marketing, Bubbles, Shadows and Fabrics: How to Migrate to a Single-Tier Data Center – Sponsored by Juniper Networks, 3:15-4 PM. Location: Mandalay Bay J
Thursday, May 12, 2011
- Marc Bernstein, Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering & Architecture, New Network Architectures for Video, 9-10 AM. Location: Lagoon J
Senior executives from Juniper Networks will be available throughout Interop Las Vegas for individual interviews on a broad range of switching, routing and security topics. To arrange a press or industry analyst briefing with a Juniper Networks spokesperson, please contact Nadia Guerirem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Juniper, please refer to the following resources:
- The Network Ahead blog — www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community — www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper's Social Channels — www.juniper.net/social
Interop drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Part of UBM TechWeb's family of global brands, Interop is the leading business technology event series. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with Interop New York held each fall, with annual international events in Mumbai and Tokyo, all produced by UBM TechWeb and partners. For more information about these events visit, www.interop.com .
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net).
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners. All Juniper Networks product related information and comparisons are based on internal testing results, publicly available information regarding competitive offerings and in some cases, industry standards.