SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 15, 2011 — Juniper Networks (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings) today announced that the company will host its third Investor Relations “Chalk Talk” educational webcast to provide the financial community deeper insights into Juniper Networks’ technology. This webcast and corresponding slide presentation will discuss Juniper’s recent announcement on best-in-class optical transport with industry-leading packet switching in a Converged Supercore, making the best use of both technologies.
Who: Stefan Dyckerhoff, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Platform Services Group
What: Discussion of Juniper’s new suite of products and services that delivers the industry’s first Converged Supercore for service and content providers
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Time: 1:30 p.m. PDT (4:30 p.m. EDT)
To Participate in the Event:
To participate via telephone, the toll free dial-in number is 877-407-8033, international callers dial 201-689-8033. Please dial-in ten minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time. The webcast will be available online at http://investor.juniper.net. We will offer live and replay webcast, with synchronized slides, on this website.
For more information about Juniper’s Converged Supercore, please refer to the following resources and press releases:
- Juniper’s New Converged Supercore — http://www.juniper.net/convergedsupercore
- The Network Ahead blog — www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community — www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper’s Social Channels — www.juniper.net/social
- The New Converged Supercore — http://www.juniper.net/us/en/company/press-center/press-releases/2011/pr_2011_03_03-08_02.html
- Juniper Networks® PTX Series — http://www.juniper.net/us/en/company/press-center/press-releases/2011/pr_2011_03_03-08_01.html
- Junos® Express Chipset — http://www.juniper.net/us/en/company/press-center/press-releases/2011/pr_2011_03_03-08_00.html
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net).
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.