Motorola i576s is a rugged and durable clamshell handset perfect for those looking for a tough field-ready phone. With enhanced messaging capabilities and certified military specification 810F for dust, shock, and vibration, the i576s combines best-in-class Nextel Direct Connect service with Bluetooth, and data applications that business’ can rely on to keep-up with productivity.
- Form factor: Durable clamshell
- Design: Military Standard MIL-810F4
- Dimensions: 3.46" 1.86" x 1.01" (87.88 x 47.33 x25.55 mm)
- Weight with battery: 123.19 grams (4.35 ounces)
- Network: iDEN® 800/900 MHz for Nextel Direct Connect, interconnect and data
- Main Display: 128x160; 65K colors; 20480 pixels, TFT
- Sub-Display: 128x32 65K colors; 4096 pixels
- Battery Specifications: 1800 MaH
- Nextel Direct Connect Services including Group Connect, International Direct Connect, Direct Talk and Direct Send.
- Rugged, Military specification 810F for dust, shock, vibration, low pressure, high/low temperature, and solar radiation
- Enhanced SMS and MMS messaging with SMS inbox auto clean up
- JLINK: Java shortcut in message center
- SMS URL support to jump to embedded URL (or IP address) from SMS message using the CSM.
- Bluetooth® enabled
- Web Browsing with Openwave browser version 7.0x
- Downloadable Applications, Games, Ringtones and Wallpapers
- Multiple Languages
- Voice Activated Dialing
NEXTEL DIRECT CONNECT FEATURES
Direct Connect® – Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Nextel Direct Connect subscriber. 2 Ideal for quick, to the point conversations with families, friends, and co-workers.
Group Connect® – Communicate or coordinate activities with up to 20 other Nextel Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide, quickly and easily. Create and manage groups dynamically on your phone. 2 Group Connect participants must all have Nextel Direct Connect capable Nextel phones that have the Group Connect feature.
Talk GroupSM - For businesses that need instant, large group communication for dispatch and collaboration. 2 Get the word out to groups of up to 200 people at once. All users must be within the same local market and in the same fleet.
International Direct ConnectSM – International Direct Connect Calling lets you instantly connect from the U.S. to users in other eligible countries including Canada and Mexico.2,3 In addition, International Direct Connect Roaming lets you make and receive push-to-talk calls while traveling in those countries.
Direct TalkSM– The all-digital off-network push-to-talk service that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones for short-range communications (range will vary based on terrain and conditions and in-building performance).2 Direct Talk provides a reliable back-up communications tool in times of emergency, network outage, or when working in or traveling to remote areas where coverage is not available. 2
Direct SendSM –Send pictures or contact information to other Direct Send-capable phones…with a quick push of the button!2
Second Line Service - Second Line Service adds a second line to your phone.2 One line for business, one line for personal, or perhaps two business lines, with different area codes. Separate Billing for second line is also available.
Multimedia Messaging Service - Send or receive Multimedia Messages (either audio, images, text, or all three in the same message) to or from email addresses and other capable users. You can even wirelessly store multimedia on the Sprint web site.2
GPS Navigation - Features an embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) chip necessary for utilizing the E911 emergency location services where available and receiving audible and visual turn-by-turn driving directions, mapping your location, or conducting local searches direct from your handset2
Time/Date: Current date and time information anywhere on the Nextel National Network.
VibraCall™ Alert - Notifies you of incoming phone calls, Direct Connect® calls, messages and voicemail without a sound.
Speakerphone - Hands-free cellular conversations are always available with the built-in speakerphone.
For more information vist www.sprint.com.
1. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www. motorolo.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer.
Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers.
2 Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. PTT and Send via PTT connectivity requires compatible phones.
3 International Push-To-Talk is currently enabled in the Americas between Canada, the U.S., Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile and Mexico and also in the Middle East between Israel and Jordan.
4 i576 meets Military Standard MIL-810F for dust, shock, vibration, solar radiation, low pressure, low and high temperature.
Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
All features, functionality and other product specifications are based upon the latest available information and are believed to be accurate; however such product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. © Motorola, Inc. 2008. All rights reserved.
Nichole Cappitelli, 949-748-3364 Kristine Mulford, 224-321-2995