Cisco to Showcase Latest Innovations in Business Collaboration, Including Integration of Video and Mobility Technologies
Cisco will be exhibiting new collaboration and unified communications technologies at Enterprise Connect 2011 in Orlando, Fla., a leading conference taking place Feb. 28-March 3 that focuses on enterprise Internet Protocol telephony, video, unified communications, social software, customer care, virtualization and cloud computing. Cisco's Barry O'Sullivan will deliver a keynote address. Attendees will see a live technology demonstration as part of the keynote and hear:
- How Cisco is reinventing the collaborative workspace to be more mobile, social, video-enabled and virtual.
- Which products and solutions integrate these characteristics and deliver a new collaborative experience for business workers.
- How the power of video can be unlocked to make it easier to create, consume and share across the enterprise.
The keynote will also be available for virtual attendees both via live webcast and on replay.
In addition, a number of Cisco executives will be participating in many Enterprise Connect panel sessions and roundtables discussing current topics ranging from the pervasiveness of video in the enterprise to methods of integrating mobile technologies into a unified communications ecosystem.
- Barry O'Sullivan, senior vice president, Voice Technology Group, Cisco
- Tuesday, March 1 from 10:00 to 10:45 a.m. ET
- Live: Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Florida Exhibit Hall, Lower Level Osceola C
- Visit Cisco's booth 1001 to watch demonstrations and meet with experts throughout the show.
- Virtual via webcast: Register to view Barry's keynote live on March 1 from 10:00 to 10:45 a.m. ET. For those unable to tune in live, a replay will also be available.
- Videos of booth demonstrations and complementary solutions from Cisco partners will be available on February 28 and March 1 in the Enterprise Connect Virtual Experience Community.
More detail on Cisco speaking sessions at Enterprise Connect is available here.
About Enterprise Connect
Now in its 21st year, Enterprise Connect (formerly VoiceCon) is the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise IP Telephony, converged networks and Unified Communications in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. In 2009, Enterprise Connect (formerly VoiceCon Orlando) was named one of Tradeshow Week's Fastest 50, a distinguished award recognizing the fastest-growing tradeshows. 2009 is the third time since 2005 that Enterprise Connect (formerly VoiceCon) has received this prestigious award.
Tags / Keywords:
collaboration, presence, video, communication, productivity, IM, email, XMPP, cloud, unified communications, social software
RSS Feed for Cisco:
About Cisco Collaboration
From award-winning IP communications to mobility, customer care, Web conferencing, messaging, enterprise social software, and interoperable telepresence experiences, Cisco brings together network-based, integrated collaboration solutions based on open standards. These solutions, as well as services from Cisco and our partners, are designed to help promote business growth, innovation and productivity. They are also designed to help accelerate team performance, protect investments, and simplify the process of finding the right people and information.
About Cisco Systems
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.