Market Expansion Allows XO(R) to Reach New Customers and Further Address Needs of Multi-Location Enterprises
LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - 09/07/10) - XO Communications (OTC.BB:XOHO - News) today announced an expansion of its metro network presence in the Los Angeles metropolitan market. The initiative demonstrates XO Communications' strategy to expand its presence in existing XO® markets in order to serve more enterprise customers with its award-winning IP-based communications and managed network solutions and exceptional customer experience.
By expanding the reach of its 19,000-mile nationwide network and establishing additional points of presence across the Los Angeles market, XO Communications is now able to serve thousands of new businesses and offer them a more competitive alternative for their local and nationwide communications and networking needs. The expansion increases XO Communications' reach across the northern suburbs of Los Angeles County in Burbank, Glendale and Pasadena and adds to the company's already extensive local presence where its fiber metro network spans more than 350 route miles. Today's announcement builds on XO Communications' expanding presence across Southern California and follows the company's Inland Empire network expansion announced in November 2009.
"We are very excited about expanding our network coverage across the Los Angeles market," said Mark Harris, general manager of the Los Angeles market for XO Communications. "Los Angeles is a dynamic market with businesses operating across many areas within the metro area as well as nationally and internationally. With our extensive network reach and broad portfolio of services, XO Communications is uniquely positioned as the leading competitive alternative for businesses' communications and network needs."
XO Communications offers businesses and large enterprises a superior customer experience and solutions built around their unique needs that enable them to:
- Connect all of their locations seamlessly regardless of size or location with a broad range of cost-effective and scalable high performance networking services;
- Communicate between offices, customers and partners with next generation VoIP and unified communications solutions that help increase efficiency and productivity;
- Manage their networks with solutions that allow them to simplify, get better control and dedicate more resources on their core business operations;
- Protect mission-critical applications, information and networks with business continuity, managed security and private data networking solutions; and
- Optimize business performance with managed network solutions that accelerate the speed of mission critical applications and networks.
For more information about XO Communications and its services, contact an XO sales representative by calling 866-349-0134 or visit www.xo.com.
About XO Communications
XO Communications, a subsidiary of XO Holdings, Inc. (OTC.BB:XOHO - News), is a leading nationwide provider of advanced broadband communications services and solutions for businesses, enterprises, government, carriers and service providers. Its customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable companies, carriers, content providers and mobile network operators. Utilizing its unique combination of high-capacity nationwide and metro networks and broadband wireless capabilities, XO offers customers a broad range of managed voice, data and IP services with proven performance, scalability and value in more than 75 metropolitan markets across the United States. For more information, visit www.xo.com.
Media Contacts: Chad Couser XO Communications T: 703-547-2746 Email Contact