- Market Expansion Allows XO® to Reach New Customers and Further Address Needs of Multi-Location Enterprises
ATLANTA, GA – September 13, 2010 – XO Communications (OTCBB: XOHO) today announced an expansion of its metro network presence in the Atlanta metropolitan market. The initiative demonstrates XO Communications’ strategy to expand its presence in existing XO® markets in order to serve more enterprise customers with its award-winning IP-based communications and managed network solutions and exceptional customer experience.
By expanding the reach of its 19,000-mile nationwide network and establishing additional points of presence across the Atlanta market, XO Communications is now able to serve thousands of new businesses and offer them a more competitive alternative for their local and nationwide communications and networking needs. The expansion increases XO Communications’ reach across the northern and southern suburbs of Atlanta in Duluth, Tucker and East Point, establishes direct fiber access to two new data centers in Suwanee (Quality Technology Services) and Norcross (Sago Networks), and adds to the company’s already extensive 170 route mile Atlanta metro fiber network.
“We are very excited about expanding our network coverage across the Atlanta market,” said Josh Brant, general manager for Georgia and North Carolina markets at XO Communications. “The Atlanta metropolitan area is home to many of the nation’s largest corporations which operate across the metro area as well as nationally and internationally. With our extensive network reach and broad portfolio of services, XO Communications is uniquely positioned as the leading competitive alternative for businesses’ communications and network needs.”
XO Communications offers businesses and large enterprises a superior customer experience and solutions built around their unique needs that enable them to:
- Connect all of their locations seamlessly regardless of size or location with a broad range of cost-effective and scalable high performance networking services;
- Communicate between offices, customers and partners with next generation VoIP and unified communications solutions that help increase efficiency and productivity;
- Manage their networks with solutions that allow them to simplify, get better control and dedicate more resources on their core business operations;
- Protect mission-critical applications, information and networks with business continuity, managed security and private data networking solutions; and
- Optimize business performance with managed network solutions that accelerate the speed of mission critical applications and networks.
For more information about XO Communications and its services, contact an XO sales representative by calling 866-349-0134 or visit www.xo.com.
About XO Communications
XO Communications, a subsidiary of XO Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: XOHO), is a leading nationwide provider of advanced broadband communications services and solutions for businesses, enterprises, government, carriers and service providers. Its customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable companies, carriers, content providers and mobile network operators. Utilizing its unique combination of high-capacity nationwide and metro networks and broadband wireless capabilities, XO offers customers a broad range of managed voice, data and IP services with proven performance, scalability and value in more than 75 metropolitan markets across the United States. For more information, visit www.xo.com.
Chad Couser/XO Communications