Online Tool Demonstrates How XO Enterprise SIP Simplifies, Streamlines and Reduces Costs of Managing Voice Services Across Distributed Enterprise Networks
HERNDON, VA – July 20, 2010 - XO Communications (OTCBB: XOHO) announced today the availability of a new Savings Estimator tool that gives enterprises the ability to calculate an approximate cost-savings benefit of utilizing XO® Enterprise SIP. Designed specifically for multi-location enterprises, the award-winning XO Enterprise SIP enables customers to simplify, streamline and achieve better cost savings by transforming their distributed voice network architecture to a more centralized and cost-effective VoIP solution.
The XO Enterprise SIP Savings Estimator tool provides a snapshot of potential savings by factoring in the number of employees, network locations and intra-company long distance calls. The tool also takes into consideration the multiple cost-savings benefits of XO Enterprise SIP, including increased network management efficiency and lowered operating costs as a result of reducing equipment, local voice trunks, long distance and multiple voice and data network charges.
“Now, more than ever, companies need to allocate their IT and network budgets as strategically as possible while still maintaining the highest standards of network quality and performance,” said Mike Toplisek, chief marketing officer for XO Business Services at XO Communications. “This new Savings Estimator is an innovative tool that will enable enterprises to quickly and easily assess the potential cost-savings impact that XO Enterprise SIP can have on their bottom line.”
To access the XO Enterprise SIP Savings Estimator, click here.
XO Enterprise SIP
XO Communications is an industry leader in VoIP and SIP trunking solutions for distributed enterprises. The award-winning XO Enterprise SIP enables customers to utilize a centralized IP-PBX architecture in key locations and deliver VoIP services to branch locations across an existing wide area network (WAN) or using the XO® MPLS IP-VPN solution. Moreover, utilizing XO Enterprise SIP customers can achieve a number of benefits including:
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership by using a single or fewer IP-PBXs to support all locations;
- Reduced Operating Costs by not having to maintain costly PRI facilities or local voice trunks at each location, and eliminating the operating expense of managing separate voice and data networks;
- Greater Flexibility by allowing locations to burst above their normal call capacity and sharing idle voice trunk capacity from other locations across the enterprise;
- Increased Efficiency in network management through simplified and converged network operations, significantly less effort to connect new locations to the public switched telephone network;
- Business Continuity with redundant Enterprise SIP connections and the ability to automatically re-route calls to alternate locations;
- Extensive Nationwide Availability of XO VoIP services in all 50 states and more than 2,700 cities.
For more information about XO Enterprise SIP, visit www.xo.com/esip.
About XO Communications
XO Communications, a subsidiary of XO Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: XOHO), is a leading nationwide provider of advanced communications services and solutions for businesses, enterprises, government, carriers and service providers. Its customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable companies, carriers, content providers and mobile network operators. Utilizing its unique combination of high-capacity nationwide and metro networks and broadband wireless capabilities, XO offers customers a broad range of managed voice, data and IP services with proven performance, scalability and value in more than 75 metropolitan markets across the United States. For more information, visit www.xo.com.
Chad Couser/XO Communications