Lightower Offers Ultra Low Latency Services, Dark Fiber, and Collocation to the Financial Services Industry
BOXBOROUGH, MA – Lightower Fiber Networks, a leading metro fiber network and bandwidth service provider serving the Northeast United States, will be exhibiting at the SIFMA Financial Services Technology Expo in New York City from June 22nd – 24th at the Hilton New York Hotel.
Lightower offers the financial services community a comprehensive suite of high bandwidth and low latency networking solutions in and between New York City, New Jersey, Long Island, the Hudson Valley, Boston, and the rest of the Lightower footprint. Lightower networking solutions include Ethernet, wavelengths, SONET, and dark fiber in addition to collocation services.
Lightower’s dense network in the New York metro area includes connectivity between key financial interconnectivity centers including:
- 755 Secaucus Road, Secaucus, NJ
- 165 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ
- 111 Pavonia Avenue, Jersey City, NJ
- 1400 Federal Boulevard, Carteret, NJ
- 300 JFK Boulevard East, Weehawken, NJ
- 100 Delawanna Street, Clifton, NJ
- 1919 Park Avenue, Weehawken, NJ
- 410 Commerce Blvd, Carlstadt, NJ
- 777 Central Boulevard, Carlstadt, NJ
- 545 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ
- 275 Hartz Way, Secaucus, NJ
- 1 Evertrust Plaza, Jersey City, NJ
- 60 Hudson Street, New York City, NY
- 111 8th Avenue, New York City, NY
- 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, NY
- 1 Summer Street, Boston, MA
- 400 Minuteman Road, Andover, MA
- 74 West Street, Waltham, MA
- 115 Second Avenue, Waltham, MA
- 500/600 Winter Street, Waltham, MA
- 250 Locke Drive, Marlborough, MA
Through the recently announced merger with Veroxity Technology Partners, Lightower customers will soon gain access to long-haul services to other financial centers including Chicago and Washington D.C. Long-haul services will also be available to Atlanta, Phoenix, Denver, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento.
SIFMA’s 30th Annual Financial Services Technology Expo is the premier financial services technology event. This year, the conference explores the role of technology in an era of new regulations that will bring significant industry changes.
Visit Lightower at SIFMA in Booth #1510. To reserve an appointment with a Lightower representative at SIFMA, please visit www.lightower.com or call (888) LT – FIBER.
About Lightower Fiber Networks
Lightower Fiber Networks is a leading fiber network and broadband service provider in the Northeast, offering over 4,500 fiber route miles coupled with comprehensive transport and alternative access services. Lightower Fiber’s geographic footprint extends from New England, to eastern New York State, New York City, northern New Jersey Long Island and Manhattan. With over 1,750 on-net buildings, Lightower uniquely offers unparalleled regional density, performance, and reliability in the Northeast. Lightower Fiber is headquartered in Boxborough, MA. For more information, visit www.lightower.com or call 888-LT-FIBER.
For more information:
Lightower Fiber Networks