Company Awards Twelve Juniper Networks Partners for Overall Achievements
PHOENIX, May 26, 2010 — Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings) today announced its 2009 Juniper Partner award winners at its annual Partner Summit held at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona. The company presented seven Regional or Vertical Market Partner awards and five Overall Performance Partner awards. The awards recognize outstanding achievements from its top channel partners in the areas of sales, commitment to customer service excellence, and expertise in delivering Juniper high-performance networking solutions.
The Juniper Networks Partner 2009 award winners include:
Regional or Vertical Market Category Awards:
- Juniper Western Region Partner of the Year: Torrey Point
- Juniper Central Region Partner of the Year: Meridian IT
- Juniper Eastern Region Partner of the Year: Plan B
- Juniper South Region Partner of the Year: Layer 3
- Juniper Federal Partner of the Year: Technica Corporation
- Juniper Canadian Enterprise Partner of the Year: Lanworks Inc.
- Juniper Latin American Partner of the Year: Hynet
Overall Performance Category Awards:
- Juniper Top Partner of the Year: Verizon Business
- Juniper Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro US
- Juniper Services Partner of the Year: FishNet Security
- Juniper Top Growth Partner of the Year: Canvas Systems
- Juniper New Partner of the Year: PlanIT
"Our commitment to building mutually-beneficial relationships and investing in the success of our channel partners is stronger than ever," said Frank Vitagliano, senior vice president, Partners-Americas, Juniper Networks. "We are honored to recognize and reward these partners for their continued success and applaud them for going above and beyond to capitalize on the performance, strength, value and reliability of Juniper's industry-leading networking solutions."
To get more information or join the conversation, please refer to the following resources:
- Juniper Online Newsroom — www.juniper.net/press
- Juniper Data Center page — www.juniper.net/datacenter
- The Network Ahead blog — www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community — www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper's Social Channels — www.juniper.net/social
About Juniper Networks
From devices to data centers, from consumers to the cloud, Juniper Networks delivers innovative software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. The company serves more than 30,000 customers and partners worldwide, and generated more than $3 billion in revenue over the last year. Additional information can be found at www.juniper.net.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Media Relations Contact
Investor Relations Contact