Phonebooth combines unmatched value with innovations like voicemail transcription and Contact Us Plus
Cary, NC – March 10, 2010 – Bandwidth.com, a nationwide supplier of VoIP phone service and data to SMBs, today announced the release of Phonebooth Free, an inbound cloud phone system for small businesses and independent professionals. Phonebooth Free comes with Contact Us Plus, a dynamic, clickable widget that businesses can install on their “Contact Us” page. Additionally, Bandwidth.com announced the general availability of Phonebooth On-demand, a full-featured phone system that comes with unlimited local and long-distance minutes, 24×7 business class support and support for HD office phones for $20 per month, per user.
“Phonebooth Free gives small businesses, freelancers and independent professionals a way to have a professional-sounding phone system at no cost,” said David Morken, CEO of Bandwidth.com. “While there are already web-based voice applications designed for basic social use, Phonebooth Free provides 200 minutes per month of inbound calling plus the call-routing features, like an auto-attendant and support for multiple users, that small businesses and professionals need. If you are a virtual company, with employees who are on the go or working from home, there is no better phone solution than Phonebooth Free.”
Phonebooth Free and Phonebooth On-demand combine to give businesses a complete set of features that fit their specific needs no matter how many employees or business partners they have. Early-stage companies with a small staff or independent professionals can start by using Phonebooth Free along with their existing mobile or home phones. When they are ready to move up to a full-featured phone system with desk phones, conference calling and unlimited local and long distance, they can simply upgrade to Phonebooth OnDemand, without losing any of their phone system settings.
With Phonebooth Free you get:
- A local number for your official “business numbe,r” that you can put on your website, your business cards, and your blog.
- 200 free minutes per month of inbound calling (6? per minute for additional minutes)
- An extension for each partner in your firm that routes right to their cell phone (or home phone, or both) when they get a call.
- An auto-attendant (Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Support) that can route calls to any of your partners (or all of you).
- Business voicemail, with text transcription, that routes directly to each partner’s e-mail box.
- Contact Us Plus – a dynamic, contact-us page for your website or blog.
With Phonebooth On-demand, for $20 per month you get all the features of Phonebooth Free, plus:
- Unlimited local and long distance, on our nationwide network
- Support for full-featured HD office phones (such as Polycom desk & conference phones)
- 24×7 US-based customer support
- Conference Calling, set up right in the Phonebooth admin. Interface
- Support for toll-free numbers, number porting, and international calling
- Detailed call records
See more about these new products at www.phonebooth.com
Connect with Bandwidth.com on:
- Bandwidth.com’s blog, www.bandwidth.com/blog
- Twitter: twitter.com/phonebooth
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Cary-NC/Bandwidthcom/85388899577
As the proud owner a purpose-built, IP voice network, Bandwidth.com has rocketed toward the top of the business VoIP market with a combination of rock-solid services, business-class support and a strong, stable balance sheet. Bandwidth.com has been recognized as the fastest growing private telecom company in the US by Inc. Magazine for 3 years running (2006-2008), and delivered over 4 billion minutes of voice traffic in 2009. As a complete business communications provider, Bandwidth.com offers IP voice (VoIP), hosted VoIP, data and managed network services, powered by our nationwide, 100% IP voice network and supported by in-house, 24/7/365 customer service. For more information call (800) 808-5150, and follow us at twitter.com/bandwidth.
Bandwidth.com Media Contact