Los Angeles, California, 1/7/2010 – TelePacific Communications, a leading provider of business telecommunications solutions serving customers in Nevada and California, introduced today new channel leadership and agent support for 2010.
Ken Bisnoff, senior vice president of strategic opportunities will return to take a more active role in TelePacific’s Telepartner Channel. A 2007-08 Phone+ Channel Executive of the year nominee and Phone+ Advisory Board member, Bisnoff launched TelePacific’s Telepartner Channel program in 2002 and has been involved in multiple Executive assignments since that time.
“I am enthusiastic about getting more involved with our Telepartners again, and I look forward to the continued success of the program,” said Bisnoff.
TelePacific’s Telepartner Channel has received several awards from agents through both Phone+ and the Telecommunications Association including:
- Telecom Association’s Members Choice Award for LEC/CLEC for two consecutive years
- Telecom Association’s Top 5 Carrier Award
- Telecom Association’s Top 5 Integrated Access Service
- Five awards from Phone+ for Top Channel Management from 2007-2009
- Multiple nominations to Phone+ Channel Executive of the Year
The Channel will continue to be supported by the top agent managers in the county, its Telepartner coordinators, service managers and Bisnoff along with marketing manager Bita Milanian and Channel directors Hilary Gadda and Gary Jacobs. Jacobs is new to the channel though he has been with TelePacific since 2004, most recently as the General Manager of Orange County sales where he had achieved Presidents Club success. He has extensive product, sales and back office experience and is ready to engage with the Telepartner Channel and support the mutual success of our agents and TelePacific.
TelePacific is also pleased to kick off its new Agent On Boarding and Brown Bag training and development programs for agents. The On Boarding program is a weekly series of training and communication designed to get new agents producing and generating revenue as quickly as possible. The Brown Bag program is a monthly series of trainings that will focus on TelePacific’s products and services along with sales training designed to leverage TelePacific’s award-winning sales training program for its agents. Agents interested in signing up with TelePacific can get more information at www.telepacificagent.com.
Additionally, TelePacific has also expanded its product development team with the addition of two new members:
- Teri Lingley has joined TelePacific as a Senior Product Manager to support value-added services. She will focus on TelePacific’s expansion into managed services and be responsible for developing both managed WAN and LAN services. Lingley comes to TelePacific from Sprint.
- Rich Powers has joined TelePacific as a Senior Product Manager to build the company’s mobile strategy. He is currently working to launch wireless cards and mobile phones, and will also work to develop an overarching wireless strategy to include wireless transport. Powers comes to TelePacific from Visage Mobile where he launched several MVNOs and a Mobility Expense Management platform.
“Both Teri and Rich bring considerable experience in their respective areas to TelePacific,” said David Zahn, TelePacific’s vice president of product marketing. “Our entire product development team is working to expand TelePacific’s product and service offerings, and we look forward to making those announcements later this year.”
“This is going to be an exciting year at TelePacific,” said Bisnoff.
TelePacific Communications is a competitive carrier that serves customers throughout California and Nevada. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the Company is the leading competitive carrier in its footprint, with customer care centers in Los Angeles and Stockton in California and Las Vegas in Nevada. In business since 1998, TelePacific provides services through a combination of TelePacific-owned switches and network infrastructure, including its own and leased robust fiber-optic network assets. Offering local and long distance voice, dedicated Internet access, private networking and data transport services as well as bundled voice and Internet solutions and wholesale services, TelePacific manages more than 50,000 customer accounts with more than one million access lines in service.
Contact: Rebecca Rosen,
Phone: 800-865-7397 or 213-213-3622